- Well proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 223sqm (2,400sqft).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Superb location in the heart of Donnybrook Village and Dublin 4.
- Large front driveway with double side access and gated access onto Brendan Road.
- Excellent public transport including the QBC and a short walk to the LUAS and DART.
- Extensive rear garden.
- Impressive interconnecting reception rooms.
- Outstanding potential to the side and rear.
Number 98 is a deceptively spacious, five bedroom, semi-detached residence extending to approximately 223sqm (2,400sqft). It has been well maintained by its current owners but would now benefit from some modernisation and upgrading and offers huge potential.
The house is approached via a cobblelock, landscaped front garden leading to the hall door. Internally the accommodation comprises at ground floor level: a welcoming reception hall, two interconnecting reception rooms both with attractive period fireplaces, downstairs cloaks/w.c., kitchen/breakfast room, and study/bedroom 5. On the first floor return there is bedroom one, with cast iron fireplace and ensuite shower room. On the first floor proper and second floor return, there are three further bedrooms all with cast iron fireplaces and the main bedroom has an ensuite shower room, and the family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Outside, as previously mentioned, to the front there is a cobblelock driveway, walled and hedged, with double gated side access. To the rear there is an extensive garden mainly in lawn with gated side access onto Brendan Road and a large patio area.
There are many excellent primary and secondary schools in the vicinity to include: St Mary’s N.S., Muckross Park College, Gonzaga College, St Conleth’s, St Michael’s, The Teresian School, Ranelagh Multi denominational school, as well as Gaelscoil Lios na nÓg and Scoil Bríde.
Local amenities in the area include Herbert Park, the RDS, Merrion Cricket Club, Bective and Old Belvedere Rugby Clubs. Ranelagh, Donnybrook, and Ballsbridge villages are only a short stroll away, offering an array of excellent eateries, public houses, and many convenience stores including Donnybrook Fair.
- Entrance Hall (1.95m x 10.5m)
- with cornice work, art stained glass hall door.
- Drawing Room (4.7m x 4.35m)
- painted timber mantlepiece and square bay window.
- Dining Room (4.75m x 4.35m)
- double doors from previous reception room and painted cast iron fireplace.
- with w.c., wash hand basin.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.5m x 8m)
- wall and floor presses, one and half bowl sink unit, dishwasher, hob, extractor fan, double oven and steps up to
- Study/Bedroom 4 (2.65m x 2.7m)
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 3 (3.45m x 3.9m)
- with cast iron fireplace.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with shower, wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 (4.75m x 4.4m)
- to the rear, two built in wardrobes, cast iron fire place.
- Bedroom 1 (4.7m x 4.5m)
- to the front. Cast iron fireplace, pair of windows overlooking the front.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin.
- Second Floor Return
- Bedroom 5 (3.3m x 4.2m)
- with built in wardrobe and cast iron fireplace.
- bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., shower over bath,
To the front there is a cobblelock driveway walled and hedged with double gated side access. To the rear there is an extensive garden mainly in lawn with gated side access, large patio area measuring 5.60m x 10.75m (18’4” x 35’5”). The rear garden is mainly in lawn with mature shrubs, trees and hedging and measures approximately 17.60m (58ft) from the back of the return to the end wall of the house in length, by 9.40m (31ft) in width.
BER No. 104811963
Energy Performance Indicator: 347.68 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.