- Striking detached contemporary mews
- Bright well-proportioned accommodation laid out over three floors
- Off-street car parking to front
- Generous living accommodation and three large bedrooms
- Spacious attic room / study located at the top of the house with balcony off
- Huge potential to enhance the mews if so desired
- Gas fired central heating
- Hard wood double glazed windows throughout
- West-facing courtyard garden to rear
- Prestigious residential location off Herbert Park and adjacent to the park land amenity of Herbert Park
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 146 sq.m. (1,572 sq.ft.)
Morehampton Lane is a highly regarded and much sought-after mews laneway located off Herbert Park, one of Dublin’s most sought after residential addresses. This is a deservedly popular residential location of enviable convenience, a short stroll to Donnybrook with its excellent selection of specialised shops to include the ever popular Donnybrook Fair. The village at both Donnybrook and Ballsbridge are easily accessible as is Dublin City Centre. The convenience of this residential location cannot be over stated, although the property enjoys immense privacy and seclusion, it is situated in the very heart of Dublin 4 with a myriad of amenities to include the parkland of Herbert Park a short stroll away.
- Porch Entrance
- With tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall (1.7m x 4.3m)
- Utility Room
- With wall and floor presses, Maple floor, sink and washing machine.
- Cloak Room
- With w.c. and pedestal w.h.b.
- Kitchen/breakfast Room (4.6m x 3.2m)
- with window to front and double doors to rear and a glass blocked wall back to the hall, 1.5 bowl sink unit, Hotpoint fridge freezer, Potterton wall mounted boiler, ceramic hob and a Whirlpool oven, Scholtes dishwasher, extractor fan, Maple floor
- Sitting Room (8.1m x 3.9m)
- with Maple floor, fireplace with granite surround and hearth, gas fire inset, three picture windows and two pairs of French doors out to the rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (4m x 5.7m)
- built in wardrobe, south facing window and two feature glass block windows. Door to
- shower, w.h.b., w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor and large window looking south over rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.7m)
- with large window overlooking Morehampton Lane.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3.5m)
- built in wardrobes and
- bath, w.c., pedestal w.h.b., tiled floor, tiled walls.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Attic Room / Study (6.5m x 3.5m)
- with two windows overlooking Morehampton Lane, timber clad ceiling and small walk in wardrobe. Door to
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
As previously mentioned, the property is approached via an attractive cut-stone wall with vehicular entrance gates and separate timber pedestrian entrance gate. To the front of the property there is a cobble-lock driveway providing valuable off-street car parking. To the rear there is a pleasant west-facing garden enjoying afternoon and evening sunshine.
BER No. 106831134
Energy Performance Indicator: 284.74
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.