- Floor area of approximately 114sq.m (1227sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Delightful low maintenance patio garden
- Carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Resident’s parking permits available
- Conveniently located in the heart of Monkstown Village
- In close proximity to the DART and numerous bus services
22 Monkstown Crescent is bright and spacious and extends to approximately 114sq.m (1227sq.ft). At the ground level the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a newly fitted kitchen and three interconnecting reception rooms which in turn flows out to the beautifully landscaped garden with a custom made summerhouse. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a refurbished generous shower room. The property is in excellent decorative order throughout having being recently refurbished and is exceptionally private.
Monkstown Crescent is ideally and most conveniently located in the heart of Monkstown Village. Monkstown Village is renowned for some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, boutique shopping and pubs. Transport is easily accessible with numerous bus routes including the No. 7 which runs along Monkstown Road at the DART station at Salthill/Monkstown only a stones’ throw away allowing easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Within close proximity are a wide range of recreational activities including tennis, rugby and golf clubs and the marina at Dun Laoghaire with their yacht clubs and many interesting walks along the seafront. Both Blackrock and Dun Laoghaire are only a short distance away with their more extensive shopping facilities, restaurants, libraries and churches.
- Courtyard (2.2m x 3.65m)
- with tiling and varnished walls
- Entrance Lobby (1.7m x 1.2m)
- with tiled floor
- Dining Room (2.9m x 3.3m)
- with solid pine floors, Flemish glass windows, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and double doors lead through to the
- Reception Room 1 (3.45m x 4.4m)
- with solid pine flooring throughout, ceiling coving, centre rose, recessed lighting and fireplace with marble surround, mantle and hearth and archway through to
- Reception Room 2/Sunroom (3.15m x 4.5m)
- with solid pine flooring, double doors out to the rear garden and glass ceiling
- Inner Hall (2.8m x 1.8m)
- with archway, understairs storage, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and archway through to the
- Kitchen (2.8m x 2.6m)
- with a range of high gloss fitted cupboards and overhead units, tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Beko fridge/freezer, integrated double Neff oven, integrated microwave, plumbed for washing machine, under counter lighting, four ring electric hob, Elica extractor fan over and intercom system
- with Velux skylight
- Shower Room (2.8m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, whb with cabinet under, large shower with rain water shower head and telephone shower head, w.c., access to the attic, recessed lighting, extractor fan and cupboard with a Potterton Profile gas fired central heating boiler and a hot water tank with dual immersion
- Bedroom 1 (4.8m x 4.5m)
- with a range of fitted high gloss wardrobes and drawers
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 2.9m)
- with Flemish glass windows, a range of fitted wardrobes and bay window
To the rear of the property there is a surprisingly spacious two tiered patio ideal for outdoor entertaining and al fresco dining and a custom built summer house designed as a creative retreat / home office. Parking permits for on street parking are available from Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council.
BER No. 111413811
Energy Performance Indicator: 446.38
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.