- Private highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Well set back off Monkstown Avenue with extensive front garden measuring approximately 25m (82ft) in length
- Private south facing rear garden measuring approximately 18m (59ft) in length
- Within a short stroll of the superb amenities and conveniences in Monkstown Village and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- A short stroll from the seafront and marine activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its yacht clubs and marina
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools and recreational and leisure facilities
- Floor area of approximately 165sq.m (1,776sq.ft)
- Superb transport facilities with numerous bus routes and DART station at Monkstown/Salthill
The property is approached by a cut granite stone wall with pillared gated entrance opening onto a long drive with off street parking for numerous cars with the remainder of the front garden laid out in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery and trees and measuring approximately 25m (82ft) in length. Gated side access from here leads to the south facing rear garden. Internally a porched entrance opens into a welcoming reception hall with a living/dining room to the left running from front to rear, a breakfast room opens into a family room overlooking the garden with a shower room just off, a kitchen with playroom/office in the converted garage completes the accommodation at this level. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w.c. Whilst the property has been well-maintained over the years, it would now require updating and modernisation to bring it to modern day standards.
The location of this quality family home will be of major interest to families trying to get a foothold in this highly sought after location within close proximity of Monkstown Village and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre as well as Blackrock Village with their excellent choice of local and boutique shops, churches, cafes, delicatessens, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Recreational and leisure facilities are also excellent and include the Blackrock/Stradbrook rugby grounds, Monkstown Swimming & Fitness Centre along with tennis, football, GAA and hockey clubs. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. There are a host of excellent primary and secondary schools surrounding the area including Scoil Lorcain, Monkstown Educate Together, CBC Monkstown, Rockford Manor and Blackrock College to name a few. The area offers excellent accessibility to and from the city centre with numerous bus routes including the No.4 within a 2 minute walk as well as being within a short stroll of Monkstown/Salthill DART Station.
- Porched Entrance (2.4m x 0.6m)
- with tiled floor and window and glazed panelled front door opening into the
- Entrance Hall (2.5m x 4.7m)
- with Phonewatch alarm and door to understairs storage with cloak hanging area
- Living/Dining Room (3.6m x 9m)
- running front to rear with bay window overlooking the front, tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and electric inset and dining area has door opening out to the sunroom
- Breakfast Room (2.7m x 3.1m)
- with door to understairs storage and tiled fireplace with electric inset
- Family Room (3.3m x 4.3m)
- with double glazed panelled doors opening in and sliding patio door to rear garden
- Shower Room
- with partially tiled walls and floor, w.c. and wash hand basin
- Kitchen (2.5m x 3.7m)
- with a range of floor units, single bowl sink unit, standalone cooker, window overlooking the rear, tiled splashback, standalone fridge, enclosed fuse box and door to the
- Playroom/Office (2.6m x 5m)
- with window to side and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 5m)
- with bay window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.9m)
- with window overlooking the rear, wash hand basin and door to shelved hot press
- Bedroom 3 (2.6m x 3.7m)
- with window to front overlooking the garage
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 2.8m)
- with window to front
- Family Bathroom
- with partially tiled walls, bath with electric Triton T90SR shower over, wash hand basin and heated towel rail
- Separate W.C.
- with partially tiled walls, w.c. and window to rear
The property is approached by a pillared gated entrance opening onto an extensive front garden measuring 25m (82ft) laid out in lawn with parking for numerous cars all bordered by mature shrubbery, planting and trees. Gated side access through an enclosed side passage leads to the south facing rear garden measuring 18m (59ft) in length which is laid out in lawn offering immense privacy and seclusion and benefitting from an enviable south facing aspect.
BER No. 112965355
Energy Performance Indicator: 402.68 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.