- Bright two bedroom bungalow
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Excellent condition throughout
- Less than 10 minute walk to Windy Arbour LUAS Station
- Floor Area approximately 56sq.m (603sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of two double bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast area, living/dining area and bathroom. The property boasts a superb bright decked area along the river Slang, with a secluded greenbelt backdrop.
This property is located within easy access of Dundrum and Milltown Villages. The excellent shopping, dining and leisure facilities of Dundrum Town Centre are only a short drive away. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity and UCD is within a few minutes’ drive. Also there is Milltown Golf Club and Airfield Estate. There are excellent transport links within walking distance including the Windy Arbour LUAS station and many Dublin bus routes. St Stephen’s Green is a 15 minute cycle commute away. The M50 motorway is within a two minute drive allowing ease of access to Dublin Airport, North and South Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (1.73m x 1.17m)
- Terracotta floor with underfloor heating.
- Living /Dining area: (5.07m x 3.20m)
- Bright reception room. Feature brick surround fireplace - solid fuel. Solid wood floor. Tv point, phone point and fibre broadband connection.
- Kitchen/Breakfast area: (3.69m x 3.28m)
- Fitted integrated kitchen with mosaic tiling. Terracotta tiled floor and underfloor heating. Breakfast bar.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (3.59m x 2.48m)
- Solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.37m x 2.46m)
- Solid wooden floor. Velux window.
- Bathroom: (2.50m x 1.71m)
- Tiled floor and walls. Soft-close wc with concealed cistern. Stone whb. L-shaped bath with shower and glass wall.
There is a lovely bright decked area to the rear which is peaceful beside the river Slang, with additional seating and hammock area below deck. It’s great for entertaining and as a relaxing area. There is a shed to the front for additional storage.
BER No. 101252849
Energy Performance Indicator: 272.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.