- Two storey mid terrace property
- Full brick finish
- Attic suitable for conversion
- South facing rear garden with pedestrian access
- On street disk parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Original features including fireplaces and sash windows
- High ceilings and period proportions throughout
- Immaculate presentation
- Floor area approx. 80 sq.m (861 sq.ft) excluding attic
On entering the property one comes into a bright welcoming hallway with high ceilings and decorative coving. The original floor boards have been treated and add greatly to the character in the hallway and the two reception rooms. Both these light-filled rooms also have decorative coving and feature fireplaces. There is a galley kitchen with fitted units and a breakfast bar. The rear hallway ices access to the rear garden and in turn leads to a spacious bathroom with a three piece white suite. There is a hot press/airing cupboard plumbed for a washing machine. Upstairs there are two fine double bedrooms both of which have period feature fireplaces. The spacious attic is ready for conversion and has been floored with Velux windows installed.
The location of this superb residence could not be better. Dublin City Centre and the IFSC are both within walking distance. The bustling thoroughfare of Drumcondra provides a choice of shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities, as well as having excellent primary and secondary schools. Griffith Park is located at the end of Millmount Avenue and Drumcondra train station is close by as are numerous bus routes running to the city. Dublin international airport is within a 15 minute drive and the M1 and M50 motorways are also easily accessed.
- Hallway (3.70m x 1.85m)
- spacious reception hallway with decorative coving, archway and timber floor.
- Inner Hall (3.40m x 1.65m)
- with stairway to first floor level.
- Reception Room One (3.65m x 3.25m)
- with high ceilings, decorative coving, feature fireplace, timber floor and window overlooking front garden.
- Reception Room Two (3.20m x 3.20m)
- with high ceiling, timber floor, feature fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.55m x 2.15m)
- with sink and breakfast bar.
- Rear Hall (1.50m x 1.10m)
- with hotpress and door to rear garden. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bathroom (2.60m x 2.20m)
- with wc, whb, sink and ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom One (3.45m x 4.55m)
- large double bedroom with feature fireplace and two windows overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom Two (2.70m x 3.40m)
- double bedroom with feature fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Attic (4.50m x 3.35m)
- large floored space with Velux windows, suitable for conversion.
South facing rear garden 14m x 7m set in lawn with patio area and rear pedestrian access via a laneway.
BER No. 110060019
Energy Performance Indicator: 436.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.