- Attractive red brick home with period features
- Excellent condition
- Gas fired central heating and gas fires downstairs
- Double glazed windows
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Garden with rear access
- Total floor area approx. 80 sq.m (861 sq.ft)
- Hallway (1.35m x 7.15m)
- Fusebox. Attractive ceiling plasterwork and coving. Under stair storage
- Sitting Room (3.22m x 3.43m)
- Bright room to the front of the house. Feature cast iron fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Built in shelving.
- Dining Room (3.20m x 3.14m)
- Marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Built in shelving. Press with Gas boiler. Television point.
- Kitchen (1.80m x 2.86m)
- Fitted presses with counter tops. Tile splash backs. Sink unit and drainer. Washing machine. Free standing gas cooker. Door to rear garden
- Landing area (1.66m x 3.40m)
- Attic access
- Shower Room (2.75m x 1.80m)
- Showewr cubicle with Triton T90 electric shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls and floors. Window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.12m x 3.40m)
- Double bedroom to the rear of the house. Built in wardrobes. Cast iron open fireplace
- Bedroom 1 (5.00m x 3.46m)
- Double bedroom to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes. Cast iron open fireplace
- Rear Garden (11m x 5m)
- Rear garden area with gravel and pathways. Garden shed. Rear pedestrian access to gated laneway to rear.
Rear garden area with gravel and pathways. Garden shed. Rear pedestrian access to gated laneway to rear. The garden is approx 11m x 5m.
BER No. 109895144
Energy Performance Indicator: 326.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com