- Mid terrace period property with full brick facade
- Presented in turn key condition
- South facing rear garden with pedestrian access via rear laneway
- Many original features intact
- Gas fired central heating with modern boiler
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Suitable for attic conversion
- Antique style cast iron radiators
- New timber sash windows
- French door to rear garden
- Granite lintels
- Restored balustrade
- Total floor area approx. 95 sq.m (1,023 sq.ft)
On entering this wonderful home one is greeted by a beautiful entrance hallway with magnificent tiling and high ceiling heights. To the right are two interconnecting reception rooms with an abundance of light passing front to back, capitalising on the sunny orientation of the rear garden. The house is notably light filled throughout, enjoying ample natural sunlight. The two interconnecting reception rooms have a beautiful original open fireplace, unearthed during the restoration of this wonderful property. A galley style kitchen continues the rustic theme with fitted units. In turn there is a spacious bathroom with a four piece suite, completing the ground floor accommodation.
At first floor level there are two very generous double bedrooms. The master bedroom to the front runs the full width of the property and both have original feature fireplaces. Again these are beautiful light filled rooms. The attic in this property is suitable for conversion adding additional floor area if required. To the rear of the property is a south facing rear garden with a sunny aspect and pedestrian access. Parking is on-street to the front of the property.
The location of this superb residence could not be better. Dublin City Centre and the IFSC are both within walking distance. The bustling thoroughfare of Drumcondra provides a choice of shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities, as well as having excellent primary and secondary schools. Griffith Park is located at the end of Millmount Avenue and Drumcondra train station is close by as are numerous bus routes running to the city. Dublin international airport is within a 15 minute drive and the M1 and M50 motorways are also easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall (7.30m x 1.65m)
- beautiful reception hallway with high ceiling, ornate tiling, antique style cast iron radiator and understairs storage.
- Front Reception Room (3.55m x 3.35m)
- with original hardwood floor, high ceiling, decorative coving, centre rose and sash window overlooking Millmount Avenue. Interconnecting with
- Rear Reception Room (3.25m x 3.10m)
- with feature open fireplace with flagstone hearth, hardwood floor, high ceiling, coving and French doors to south facing rear garden.
- Kitchen (4.95m x 1.85m)
- galley kitchen with rustic style fitted units and Belfast sink. Sliding door to
- Back Porch (1.00m x 1.90m)
- with press incorporating gas boiler and storage.
- Bathroom (2.60m x 1.85m)
- ground floor bathroom with white 4 piece suite including ceramic bath, wc, whb and separate shower. Dual aspect windows.
- First Floor Landing (1.70m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom One (3.50m x 4.85m)
- master bedroom to the front with two sash windows overlooking Millmount Avenue. High ceiling, feature original fireplace and original floorboards.
- Bedroom Two (3.20m x 3.40m)
- double bedroom with feature original fireplace, original floorboards, and sash window overlooking the south facing rear garden.
BER No. 107850075
Energy Performance Indicator: 269.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.