- Appealing two-bedroom mid-terrace townhouse
- Southwest-facing rear patio
- Two double bedrooms
- Convenient location a short walk to Donnybrook and Ranelagh Villages
- Well-maintained development with communal gym, tennis court and bicycle store
- Floor area approx. 60 sq.m. / 645 sq.ft.
- Outside shed
- Resident car parking
Millbrook Village is an ever popular development located off the Milltown Road. No. 35 is tucked away at the rear of the development. The accommodation briefly comprises: living room, kitchen/dining room, guest wc, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The well-managed development benefits from a communal gym, tennis court, bicycle store and separate bin store.
Millbrook Village is conveniently located off the Milltown Road, a short walk to local shops. Ranelagh and Donnybrook Villages are also within a close proximity, providing a host of amenities including shops, restaurants, pubs, churches and some of Dublin’s finest secondary schools including Alexandra College and Gonzaga College. Public transport is well-catered for with a selection of buses to and from the city centre available on the Milltown Road.
- Living Room (3.55m x 4.30m)
- with Le Droff style fireplace, under stairs storage and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.60m x 3.05m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, work top, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for free standing oven with electric hob over, plumbed for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge, glazed panel door to
- Communicating Lobby
- with door to rear garden and door to
- Guest WC
- with wc and pedestal whb.
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 2.55m)
- to include good range of mirrored-back sliderobe wardrobes and vanity mirror.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 3.15m)
- to include good range of sliderobe wardrobes.
- comprising bath with shower over, pedestal whb and wc.
The southwest-facing rear patio extending to approximately 7 m (22 ft). Outside shed.
BER No. 110725876
Energy Performance Indicator: 251.86 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.