- Excellent location in the heart of Drumcondra close to all local amenities, bus and rails routes, and M50 with a 20 minute walk to the city center
- Deceptively spacious accommodation throughout.
- Superb decorative order.
- Bright interconnecting kitchen / dining room.
- 2 reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- on street parking
- South west facing rear courtyard
- Gas fired radiators central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Downstairs WC.
- Floor area: 70 sqm (754 sqft)
Lovingly remodelled and extended, the property offers a bright and spacious home which is sure to meet the demands of the most discerning of purchasers.
Downstairs accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall leading to a comfortable living room. To the rear of the property there is a dining area and a separate kitchen area. At first floor level there are two spacious double bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear of the house there is a small courtyard area with a south westerly orientation.
Millbourne Avenue is situated within walking distance of a host of local amenities including Griffith Park, numerous shops, cafes, restaurants and excellent schools. It is also situated within walking distance of St. Patricks College and the surrounding area is well serviced by numerous bus routes. The M1 and M50 motorways and Dublin international airport re within a 15 minute drive of the property. Drumcondra train station is also within a 15minute walk.
- Entrance Hall (4.15m x 0.95m)
- Tiled Floor.
- Living Room (2.90m x 3.20m)
- Lino over the original timber floors, double glazed window overlooking the street to front, telephone point.
- Understairs WC (1.30m x 0.65m)
- WC, WHB, and tiled floors
- Dining room (3.70m x 3.40m)
- Laminate over original timber floors, windows overlooking the rear courtyard, electric fire in a tiled fireplace with a timber mantel. Stairs to first floor, telephone point, TV point and under stairs storage.
- Kitchen (3.65m x 1.90m)
- Tiled floors, door to rear courtyard, double glazed windows, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, four ring electric hob and oven. Tiled spalshback, full range of floor & wall mounted presses, gas boiler and heating control point.
- First floor landing (2.10m x 1.50m)
- Carpert floors, attic access point and smoke alarm.
- Bathroom (1.85m x 1.50m)
- Tiled floors, WC, WHB, enclosed power shower, T80Si Triton shower, extractor fan and radiator point
- Bedroom 1 ( To Front ) (3.0m x 2.70m)
- Laminate floors over the original timber, double glazed UPVC windows, UPC TV point
- Bedroom 2 ( To Rear ) (3.80m x 3.35m)
- Main bedroom overlooks the rear of the house, double glazed PVC windows overlooking the rear courtyard, laminate floors and also houses the hot press
- Rear Courtyard (3.55m x 1.90m)
- South West facing courtyard
BER No. 108455288
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.89 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org