- Measuring 135sq.m/ 1,452sq.ft.)
- 30 meter long rear garden
- Scope to extend (Subject to P.P)
- Close to DART, Dublin Bus, Aircoach, N11
- Spacious accommodation
The accommodation (measuring 154sq.m/ 1,657sq.ft.) briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a living room, reception room, dining room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is a particular feature of this charming house, it measures approximately 30 meters in length. The garden is laid out in lawn and is very private with an abundance of mature trees. There is huge potential here to extend the footprint of the existing house and create further living accommodation if needed.
The location of this cottage is unparalleled being within walking distance of Shankill Village with its excellent range of facilities, shopping and amenities including Tesco Express, Brady’s Pub, Lidl and Costa Café. The area is very well served by public transport links including the local DART at Shankill and numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS at Cherrywood. The N11 and M50 interchange are both within easy reach of the property and provide ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide. There is also a wide selection of recreational amenities close by including golf, rugby and football clubs as well as pleasant walks along Shankill Beach, over Killiney and Dalkey hills and Shanganagh Park with its fields and playground. There is also an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools with Rathmichael National School, St. Anne’s and St. Gerard’s just to mention a few.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 4.5m)
- with digital security alarm unit, fanlight over the hall door and ceiling coving
- Sitting Room (4.6m x 4.4m)
- with ceiling coving, window facing front and back with shutters intact, cast iron fireplace, open fire, television point and single glazed sliding sash window
- Living Room (4.2m x 4.5m)
- with single glazed sliding sash windows front and back with shutters intact, cast iron open fire, fitted shelving and ceiling coving
- Lower Hall
- with steps down and understairs storage
- Dining Room (4.5m x 4m)
- with multi-paned door opening in, solid timber floor, timber panelled ceiling, twin sliding sash window, double folding multi-paned door opening out to the side and dual entrance to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.2m x 4m)
- with vaulted ceiling with timber beams, fitted press units, tiled floor, a solid fuel range, is plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for standalone cooker, double drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, worktop with tiled surface and large window overlooking the garden
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 1 (4.8m x 3.9m)
- with vaulted ceiling, corner pedestal wash hand basin, built in louvered door wardrobes, sliding sash window to the side and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit
- First Floor
- with fitted shelving, ceiling coving and sliding sash window looking front
- with access to roof storage
- Bedroom 2 (2.2m x 4.4m)
- with vaulted ceiling
- Family Bathroom (3.3m x 2.2m)
- with bath with bidet, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, louvered door storage wardrobe and sliding sash window with shutters intact looking front
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 2.4m)
- with vaulted ceiling, louvered door wardrobes and sliding sash window with shutters intact looking front
- Bedroom 4 (2.1m x 4.4m)
- with a range of built in louvered door wardrobes and dual aspect sliding sash windows, one looking side, one looking rear
There is a shared pedestrian side access, storage, detached garage, garden store, detached Barna shed and outside tap.
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.