- Fabulous family home minutes from Ranelagh Village
- Excellent accommodation with generous bedrooms and bright reception rooms
- Extended semi detached property with attic conversion
- Converted attic - currently used as a bedroom
- Off street parking provided by driveway
- Lawned rear garden benefitting from westerly sunshine
- Security alarm system
- Selection of popular primary and secondary schools within walking distance
- The LUAS at Cowper & Beechwood is a short walk from the property
- Dublin's main financial and business districts are easily accessible
Superbly positioned family home minutes from Ranelagh Village. This four bedroom semi detached property has been extended and offers accommodation of aprox. 136sqm ( 1,463sq.ft) comprising hallway with guest w.c and storage, sitting room leading through to a dining room with double doors out to a patio area within the rear garden. There is a kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, four generous bedrooms , one ensuite and family bathroom. The attic has been converted and is currently used as a fifth bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The garden to the rear benefits from westerly sunshine and extends to approx 8m (26 feet). It is laid in lawn ,and offers a high degree of privacy and includes a patio area off the dining room. To the front there is a drive way providing off street parking.
Although in need of some modernisation in places, the property has been well maintained and offers bright well proportioned, versatile accommodation.
Merton Drive is a much sought after residential road within Ranelagh. It is conveniently located only a few minutes’ walk to the Cowper Luas station and a host of select shopping facilities on Dunville Avenue including Mortons. Ranelagh is without doubt one of the most sought after residential suburbs in Dublin and for good reason. It enjoys an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and shopping amenities. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, Scoil Bhride and Ranelagh Multi Denominational school are in the vicinity. Dublin’s primary business, financial and shopping districts, are all easily accessible on the Luas at beechwood.
- Reception Hall (2.5m x 4.4m)
- with very fine solid oak timber flooring, understairs storage, ceiling coving and door leading to
- Guest w.c
- comprising of pedestal w.h.b., w.c., tiled floor with door leading to
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 4.4m)
- picture rail, picture window overlooking front, cast iron fireplace with timber surround, granite hearth, open fire, open arch leading to
- Dining Room (3.6m x 3.4m)
- timber flooring and double doors leading to rear garden and patio area.
- Utility Room (1.4m x 2.5m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.5m x 7.6m)
- wooden flooring, picture window overlooking front, open arch single kitchen filled with a range of overhead press and drawer units, plumbed for dishwasher, stainless steel oven with four ring ceramic hob, extractor over, gas fired boiler, free standing fridge/freezer, tile floor, tile splash back, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and picture window overlooking rear
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.2m)
- Double room to the front of the property with window overlooking front garden. Built in wardrobe.
- En- Suite
- shower room with shower unit, w.c, w.h.b
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.2m)
- located to the rear with built-in fitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 2.6m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 4 (2.5m x 2.8m)
- Single room with built in wardrobe. Located over kitchen.
- Family Bathroom
- comprising w.h.b., w.c., bath with shower over, part-tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Attic Room (4m x 3.3m)
- currently used as a bedroom with feature exposed brick wall, velux window and en-suite shower room
- The rear garden is mainly laid in lawn and offers a high degree of privacy. There is a patio area directly outside the dining area. To the front there is a drive way providing good off street parking.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.