- Premier residential address in the heart of Dublin 4
- Period family residence with elegant features throughout
- Within walking distance of St. Vincent’s Hospital
- Floor area of approximately 122 sq.m. (1,313 sq.ft.).
No. 9 Merrion View Avenue is a very fine family home which has been evidently cherished throughout the years by the present owners. Upon crossing the threshold one cannot fail to be impressed with the immediate impact of space. An elegant reception hall leads to an attractive dining room and living room. At the rear there is a large sunroom / breakfast room with the kitchen off. The ground floor further benefits from a downstairs w.c. and bedroom. An attractive staircase leads upstairs where there are 2 bedrooms, shower room and large en suite bathroom which could easily be converted back to a bedroom. To the rear of the property there is a landscaped courtyard garden that enjoys great privacy together with a raised deck.
Merrion View Avenue is a highly sought after residential address located off the Merrion Road close to the intersection of Ailesbury Road. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to an array of local amenities including shopping amenities at the Merrion Shopping Centre and further afield at Ballsbridge and Blackrock. St Vincent’s Hospital is within walking distance. There is an excellent bus service to and from Dublin city centre and the DART at Sydney Parade Avenue is within easy reach. Some of South Dublin’s most sought after schools including St. Michael’s College are within easy reach as is University College Dublin at Belfield and Trinity College Dublin.
- Reception Hall (1.6m x 6.13m)
- with attractive painted timber flooring, feature glazed hall door, under stairs storage and door leading to
- Dining Room (4.3m x 3.2m)
- with timber attractive timber flooring, cast iron fireplace, built in shelving, picture window to front and arch through to
- Living Room (3.4m x 4m)
- with timber flooring, cast iron fireplace with stove and double doors leading to
- Sunroom (3.6m x 3m)
- with feature cut stone granite wall, tiled flooring, door to rear garden and open arch leading to
- Kitchen (2.69m x 3.8m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, free standing range master oven with 5 ring gas hob, free standing fridge freezer, tiled floor, tiled splash back and feature fireplace.
- Downstairs WC
- with wc, and whb and door leading to
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 2.7m)
- with skylight and double doors leading to a courtyard garden.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 2 (1.77m x 2.7m)
- with built in shelving and window to rear.
- Shower Room
- with whb, wc, step in shower, gas fired boiler, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bathroom (3.95m x 3.5m)
- with part timber/part tiled flooring, bath, wc, cabinet whb, rooflight, built in shelving and door to bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 (3.35m x 5.15m)
- to the front with painted timber flooring, attractive cast iron fireplace and door leading to bathroom.
- with ladder leading into a study area in the attic space with pine clad ceiling and velux roof light.
- To the front of the property there is on street parking while to the rear there is an attractive courtyard garden with steps leading to a timber deck with a raised seating area.
BER No. 109075788
Energy Performance Indicator: 391.46 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.