- Impressive end of terrace family home
- Off street parking
- Sunny rear garden
- Electric heating
- Excellent location close to QBC and Dart
- Overall measurement approximately 105 sqm (1,130 sqft)
- Service charge €400 per annum
- Classlawn Management Limited
No. 78 offers well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 105 sqm (1,130 sqft). On entry there is a hallway with under stairs storage, living room with open fireplace, sunroom and kitchen. In addition to this there are four bedrooms including two ensuites and a main bathroom. To the front of the property there is off street parking and partial side access ideal for bike or bin storage. To the rear of the house there is a fully walled south east facing garden laid out in patio with a garden shed.
Merrion Park is a highly convenient area positioned off South Hill Avenue between Mount Merrion Avenue and Booterstown Avenue. The new Frascati Centre, Blackrock Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping Centre are nearby. The area also benefits from all the conveniences that Blackrock Park and the coastline have to offer. There is a great selection of primary and post primary schools in the locality such as Guardian Angels, Scoil Lorcain, Hollypark, Carysfort, CBS Monkstown, Blackrock College, Newpark and Willow Park. Beyond that the University College Dublin’s campus at Belfield is also close by. Public transport links include the DART, a quality bus corridor connecting Blackrock with the city centre as well as the N11 and the M50 which are both easily accessible.
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 4.5m)
- electric storage heating
- wired for security alarm
- Family Room/ Bedroom 1 (2.6m x 3.66)
- with fitted desk & wardrobe, timber framed double glazed window overlooking front, door to
- Ensuite wetroom
- tiled floors, tiled walls, w.c., wash hand basin, shower
- Living Room (4.55m x 4.23m)
- with carpeted floors, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, marble fireplace with open fire, window overlooking rear, door to Sunroom.
- Kitchen (2.3m x 5.1m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, drawers, press units, plumbed for washing machine, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi oven & ceramic four ring hob with extractor fan over, space for fridge, window overlooking front.
- Sun Room (2.5m x 2.9m)
- with tiled floors.
- with carpted floors, window to side, hotpress with built in shelving, hatch into the attic.
- Master Bedroom (4.16m x 2.8m)
- with two windows overlooking the rear garden, range of fitted wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3 (3.59m x 2.27m)
- with window overlooking front, carpeted floor and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (1.87m x 2.57m)
- with fitted wardrobe
- with partly tiled wall, tiled floors, bath, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and Velux roof light.
The back garden is fully walled and laid out in patio with shed, flowerbeds and flower beds. To the front there is off street parking and a gated area to the side of the house providing good bin/ bike storage.
BER No. 112947692
Energy Performance Indicator: 283.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Black Rock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.