The property has been very well maintained by the current owners,and could now benefit from some modernisation. 105 Merrion Park offers versatile accommodation in a well established residential location.
To the rear, there is an excellent garden of approx. 14m (45ft) in length benefiting from westerly sunshine. To the front a drive way, providing off street car parking.
105 Merrion Park is positioned off South Hill Avenue between Mount Merrion Avenue and Booterstown Avenue, a deservedly popular location due to the close proximity to the Stillorgan Road, QBC and DART. Dublin city centre is within easy reach and there are excellent amenities in the immediate area such as specialist shops, restaurants and many sporting facilities.
- Hallway (2.00m x 3.80m)
- with guest w.c off.
- Sitting Room (3.90m x 4.70m)
- bright room with large picture window overlooking front garden, open fire with marble surround and archway through to
- Dining Room (2.90m x 3.50m)
- with double French doors to patio and door to kitchen
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.00m x 4.60m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, provision for oven, one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi dishwasher, door to rear, window overlooking the rear garden and very good understairs pantry area.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (3.50m x 4.20m)
- to the rear of the property with large picture window overlooking garden, range of built-in wardrobes, mirrored vanity unit and double folding doors into
- En-Suite Shower Room
- with shower with power shower, wc, whb and window to rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 3.00m)
- to the front of the house, with large picture window overlooking front garden, timber framed double-glazed windows and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 3.00m)
- to the front with double built-in wadrobes.
- with corner bath, wc, whb and skylight window providing additional light.
- To the rear there is a good sized private garden with patio area and lawned area. There is a shed and pathway down the garden. The garden extends to c. 14m (45ft). To the front there is a drive way with off street parking.
BER No. 110807880
Energy Performance Indicator: 242.81 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.