- Gas heating
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Fitted robes in master bedroom
- Convenient location
This home has enclosed garden to the rear with drive in to front and is ideally located within walking distance of the city center and a host of primary and post primary schools.
Comprising of inviting entrance hall, lounge, family room, kitchen come dining room, playroom, utility and guest WC all at the ground floor level this home will appeal to trade up families seeking convenience and space in a private setting. The first floor enjoys four bedrooms all
double in size with the master en-suite as well as full family bathroom.
The design of this home caters for all family’s needs across multiple of rooms. Offering the opportunity of creating larger open plan rooms easily done by removing walls will ensure this home appeals to would be buyers.
- Entrance Hallway
- Inviting, with Laminate flooring.
- Guest WC (2.9m x 4.03m)
- Two piece suite with tiled floor.
- Lounge (13.4m x 10.02m)
- Spacious with laminate floor and bay window giving great light. Feature fireplace with gas fire fitted. Coving finishes this room. Double doors to family room.
- Family Room (13.4m x 10.02m)
- Feature fireplace with gas inset fire. Double door to lounge and double door to rear garden. Coving as standard. Finished with laminate floors.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (11.3 x 11.5m)
- Fitted kitchen with floor and eye level units with appliances to include American fridge, freezer, cooker, hob, extractor, dishwasher. Tiled floor and tiled over counter top. Single drainer sink unit.
- Utility Room (8.0m x 5.3m)
- Tiled with work top fitted. Plumed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer. Boiler fitted.
- Playroom (14.3 x 7.11m)
- Located to the front with laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 (11.7 x 11.0)
- Double room to the front with wall to wall slide robes fitted. Exposed stained floor.
- En-suite (4.0m x 3.6m)
- Fitted with three piece shower suite with electric shower fitted in fully tiled shower cubicle. Tiled to dado height.
- Bedroom 2 (12.2 x 9.8m)
- Stained wood floor with robe fitted.
- Bedroom 3 (12.10m x 7.11m)
- Double in size with stained wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 (9.10m x 7.11m)
- Double in size with stained wood flooring. Built in robe.
- Bathroom (9.2m x 8.4m)
- Fully tilted with three piece colored suite fitted.
Enclosed lawn to the front with drive in for car. Side entrance, rear garden lawned and enclosed with raised deck area and block built garden shed.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.