- Well-proportioned bright accommodation
- Substantial family home extending to approx. 203sqm / 2,185 sqft (including store room)
- Much sought after prestigious address in the heart of Dublin 4
- Underfloor gas fired central heating
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Off-street car parking
- Excellent private rear garden extending to approximately 13.8m (45ft)
- Short walking distance from Sydney Parade DART station
- Within easy access to Ballsbridge & Sandymount Village
This delightful property offers bright, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approx. 203sqm (2,185 sqft.), benefitting from a large rear extension constructed in the mid-2000s. The generous accommodation briefly comprises a porch entrance with stain glass door, a welcoming reception hall, fully fitted study, guest shower room, a magnificent sitting room and dining room, kitchen, large living area with wraparound windows and access to the rear garden. The downstairs is completed by the garage currently in use as a store room. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms including master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, having been converted from the original fourth bedroom. The accommodation is completed by the family bathroom and W.C.
A particular feature of this superb family home is rear garden, which extends to approx. 13.8m (45ft) in length and enjoys a high degree of privacy. It is mainly laid out in lawn with box hedging surround and mature shrubs with brick pathways and a raised patio area with raised brick flowerbeds. The front garden is walled and hedged with mature shrubs while a gravelled driveway provides good off-street parking. There is also concealed access to the garage.
A location second to none, Merlyn Road is a highly favoured residential address in the heart of Dublin 4, a short walk from Merrion Shopping Centre, St Vincent’s University Hospital, Elm Park Golf Club, Ballsbridge Village, Sandymount Village & strand and the University College Dublin campus at Belfield. The area is well-serviced by public transport and there is an excellent bus service to and from the city centre and the local DART station at Sydney Parade Avenue is within easy walking distance.
- Entrance porch (1.3m x 1.5m)
- with stain glass door, door to
- Reception Hall (1.3m x 5.5m)
- with timeber floor, digital alarm panel, door to
- Guest W.C. / Shower Room
- with step down, tiled floor, part tiled walls, step in tiled shower, roof light, W.H.B., W.C.
- Study (2.7m x 3m)
- including extensive range of built in bookcases, shelving, desk and timber floor.
- Sitting Room (4.2m x 4.4m)
- with marble fireplace, slate inset, slate hearth, timber floor, arch through to
- Dining Room (4.2m x 3.7m)
- with timber floor
- Kitchen (7.5m x 2.5m)
- fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktop with 5 ring Britannia gas hob, feature extractor hood over, integrated double oven, integrated microwave, space for freestanding American style fridge freezer, double stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback and plate rack, additional storage and tiled floor.
- Living/ Dining Area (5m x 7.1m)
- with feature wood panelled pitched ceiling, wraparound windows overlooking rear garden, timber floor, door to rear garden
- Store Room (3.1m x 4.1m)
- (measurement including boiler house with gas boiler) formally garage, worktop, plumbed for washing machine, dryer, built in shelving, folding doors to front.
- Bedroom 1 (4.5m x 4m)
- with door to
- Ensuite/ Dressing Room (3.9m x 2.9m)
- (measurement to include dressing room) with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wall hung W.H.B., vanity mirror above, wet room shower area, W.C.
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 3.7m)
- with built in floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.1m)
- Family Bathroom
- Jacuzzi style bath, W.H.B., tiled floor, fully tiled walls, door to shelved hot press.
- with W.C., partly tiled walls, tiled floor
The charming and private rear garden extending to 13.8m (45ft) in length. Mainly laid out in lawn and bordered by box hedging, mature plants and shrubs, the garden benefits from with decorative brick pathways, Barna shed and a patio area with raised flowerbeds. The front garden is walled and hedged with mature shrubs and a gravelled driveway providing off-street parking. Additionally, there is concealed access to the garage, currently in use as a store room.
BER No. 113303713
Energy Performance Indicator: 345.35 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.