- • Modern versatile family accommodation extending to approximately 223 sqm / 2,400 sqft
- • Greenwood Joinery hand painted kitchen with marble effect work surfaces
- • Beautiful designed garden extending to c. 14m x 11m to include two granite patios.
- • Highly favoured residential address in the heart in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
- • Gas fired central heating
- • Engineered limed oak floor on the ground floor
- • Heated mirrors in bathrooms
- • Three fine reception rooms and four generous bedrooms
- • Ample off-street car parking
- • High-quality fixtures and fittings to include wardrobes, sanitary ware and flooring
Merlyn Road is a highly favoured residential address in the heart of Ballsbridge, a short walk from shops, churches, schools and close to Elm Park Golf Club, St. Vincent’s Hospital, the RDS, Herbert Park and the University College Dublin campus at Belfield. The area is well-serviced by public transport and there is an excellent bus service to and from the city centre and the local DART station at Sydney Parade Avenue is within easy walking distance.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (1.1m x 6.2m)
- with understairs store / cloakroom and
- Downstairs W.C.:
- with wall-hung w.c., vanity w.h.b. and mirror with light over.
- Sitting Room: (4.2m x 4.3m)
- with fireplace with limestone mantelpiece, slate surround and hearth, and remote control encased gas fire.
- Family Room: (2.6m x 3.3m)
- to the front of the property
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (6.8m x 6.2m)
- accessed through double glazed doors from hall. Greenwood Joinery handpainted kitchen with wall and floor presses, Silestone marble-effect work surface, vintage mirror splashback, large centre island with one and half bowl sink unit and Neff dishwasher, temperature controlled wine cav, pair of Siemens oven, one microwave combi and one steam oven, built-in larder, Neff hob with extractor fan over, Fisher Paykel large fridge with freezer under and drinks cabinet. Picture windows overlooking the garden, pair of folding doors leading out to the patio and four velux windows. Sliding door to
- Drawing Room: (5.8m x 3.85m)
- with floor-to-ceiling windows, pair of glazed doors leading to the garden, two velux windows and Hamco solid fuel stove with polished granite hearth.
- Rear Hall: (1.1m x 3.6m)
- with hanging area.
- Utility Room: (1.8m x 2.9m)
- with wall and floor presses, built-in freezer, stainless steal sink unit, Siemens washer and dryer.
- Boiler / Plant Room: (3.1m x 2.5m)
- with hot & cold water storage tanks and Baxi wall-mounted boiler. Door to the front.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- staircase with oak handrail.
- Master Bedroom: (4.0m x 4.2m)
- with extensive range of built-in wardrobes and pair of chest of drawers. Door to
- En-Suite Shower Room:
- with w.c., vanity w.h.b. with two drawers under, shower with raindrop head, mirror, heated towel rail, large porthole window, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.8m x 4.2m)
- Bedroom 3: (3.9m x 3.4m)
- Family Bathroom: (2.9m x 2.2m)
- with w.c., vanity w.h.b. with drawer under, large walk-in shower with raindrop head, bath with Grohe shower, porthole window, heated towel rail, mirror, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
- with two stores.
- Bedroom 4: (4.2m x 3.8m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes and large dormer window overlooking Monkstown Rugby Club.
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., vanity w.h.b., shower with raindrop head, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- To the front of the property there is a fine valley lusk gravel drive, granite borders to the flower beds and excellent off street parking
BER No. 109799452
Energy Performance Indicator: 106.18
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.