- Substantial family home extending to approx. 180sqm/ 1,938sqft
- Well-proportioned bright accommodation
- Superb potential to modernise and remodel subject to P.P
- Gas fired central heating.
- Excellent lawned rear garden extending to approximately 29m.
- Gated off street car parking & separate garage.
- Much sought after prestigious address off Ailesbury Road in the heart of Dublin 4.
- Minutes’ walk from Sydney Parade DART station.
- Within easy access to Ballsbridge & Sandymount Villages.
A location second to none, Merlyn Park is a beautiful residential road positioned just off Ailesbury Road in the heart of Dublin 4. A highly convenient location close to Sydney Parade DART station, and within walking distance of Merrion Shopping Centre, St Vincent’s University Hospital, Elm Park Golf Club, Ballsbridge Village, and Sandymount Village & strand. Merlyn Park is a quiet residential road with every conceivable amenity in the immediate area, to include specialist shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, and many primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
- Entrance Hallway (1.1m x 2.3m)
- with w.c., cloaks, window to side, glass panelled door through to
- Hallway (2.2m x 3.5m)
- Understairs storage and ceiling coving
- Study/Family Room (3m x 3.0m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround hearth and oak mantlepiece, built in shelving, and window overlooking front garden.
- Drawing Room (3.6m x 5.1m)
- attractive room with bay window, tiled fireplace, ceiling coving and picture rail with sliding doors leading to the dining room.
- Dining Room (3.9m x 4.2m)
- ceiling coving, picture rail, fireplace with mahogany surround tiled hearth and inset. Door out to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.9m x 3.6m)
- built in units, sink unit, window to the side. Door out to lobby.
- Utility/ Lobby (2.4m x 2.4m)
- with door to side, gas boiler, terrazzo floor, w.c.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1: (3.8m x 5.2m)
- with tiled fireplace, w.h.b., large bay window overlooking Merlyn Park.
- Bedroom 2: (4m x 4.4m)
- w.h.b., fire with tiled surround.
- Bedroom 3: (3.2m x 4.6m)
- overlooking Merlyn Park, tiled surround open fireplace, WHB, one window to side, one window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 4: (2.5m x 2.9m)
- Separate WC:
- with terrazzo floor
- Shower Room:
- shower, WHB
- A particular feature of this fine family home is the lawned rear garden . Offering excellent potential to extend, the garden is approx. 29m in length and benefits from a high degree of privacy. There is a garage to the side (2.5 m x 4.6m), and separate side access. There is also a block-built storage shed within the garden. To the front of the property there is gated access providing good off street car parking.
BER No. 112648746
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.