- Floor area approx. 166sqm (1,780 sq ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Superbly located
- Close to Stillorgan and Blackrock
- A short walk to supermarket on Newtownpark Avenue and Newtown Avenue
- Close to bus and DART
- Fully floored attic with pull down ladder access
- Under eaves storage in bedrooms 1 & 2
Carysfort Avenue. Constructed in 2004 this spacious well-presented detached home is located
off Carysfort Avenue close to Blackrock, Stillorgan, local shopping, numerous schools, the DART
and Stillorgan Quality Bus Corridor.
Spacious accommodation of approximately 166sq.m (1,780sq.ft) includes entrance hall with w.c.,
spacious well fitted kitchen enjoying views over the front garden and the side providing the bright
light. Off the kitchen there is a utility.
The large open plan sitting room/dining area with views over the rear garden and like the kitchen
is dual aspect with window to the side.
At first floor level there are three spacious bedrooms, the master bedroom which is dual aspect
enjoying en-suite shower room, the other two bedrooms are a good size and there is a family
bathroom with bath and separate shower.
The location is second to none being so close to numerous schools both primary and post primary,
local shops including Dunnes Stores on the corner of Newtown Avenue and Newtownpark
Avenue, Blackrock with two shopping centres and Stillorgan, all within easy reach.
Blackrock Dart station is within walking distance as is the Quality Bus Corridor on the N11.
- Entrance Porch
- with door to
- Entrance Hallway (2.5m x 6m)
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin and tiled floor
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.8m x 5.75m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces, island unit, integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Utility Room
- with worktop
- Sitting/Dining Room (8.75m x 5.75m)
- with window to front, window overlooking rear garden, fireplace, ceiling coving and doors from dining area out to garden
- First Floor
- with hot press
- Bedroom 1 (5.65m x 5.75m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.6m x 2.15m)
- with step in shower, w.c., storage unit and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 5.75m)
- Bedroom 3 (3.94m x 2.2m)
- Bathroom (2.65m x 2.15m)
- with jacuzzi bath & telephone shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, ste
There are two gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid out in lawn with views from the kitchen. The rear garden has deck, mature shrubs and off street car parking with vehicular gate.
BER No. 101107118
Energy Performance Indicator: 170.74 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.