- Superb excellent property of approximately 72 sq.m. (775 sq.ft.).
- Off-street car parking.
- Floored attic for extra storage.
- Triple glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Balterio laminate downs stairs & Fibre flooring carpet on the stairs & landing.
- Rewired and re-plumbed in 2014.
This light filled home measures approximately 72 sq.m. (775 sq.ft.) with accommodation laid out over two floors and briefly comprises of an entrance hall leading through to an open-plan kitchen / dining / family area which has been recently extended, with feature solid fuel Stanley stove and double doors leading out to the rear garden. The ground floor is completed by an additional living room to the front, however, offers the option of a further bedroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a modern shower room. To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-street parking, while the private rear garden measuring approximately 13m (42ft) benefits from a sunny south easterly aspect and the added feature of a barna shed for extra storage.
This charming and well-presented family home is located only a short walk from Terenure village. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 9, 15, 16, 49 and 54A. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There are a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and Vermilion, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
Terenure is home to a wide selection of sporting and recreational amenities to include Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Templeogue and Rathgar are nearby as are The Grange and The Castle golf clubs. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few.
- Entrance Hall: (1.77m x 2.69m)
- Living Room: (2.68m x 2.97m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and open fireplace with cast iron surround.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area: (4.12m x 6.69m)
- open plan, recently extended, solid wood kitchen with solid fuel Stanley stove, range of cupboards and units, Indesit built-in microwave, Whirlpool built-in oven and grill, Fisher & Paykel five ring gas hob, Belfast sink, tiled splashback, plumbed for washer dryer, understairs storage, skylights and double doors leading out to the rear garden and painted in Farrow & Ball
- Bedroom 1: (3.92m x 3.28m)
- to the front, double room with open fireplace with cast iron surround and free-standing wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.20m x 3.20m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear.
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner Triton T90Z shower unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
The house is approached by off-street parking to the front. At the rear there is an excellent south east facing garden measuring approximately 13m (42ft) mainly laid out in lawn which includes a barna shed for extra storage and area ideal for al fresco dining.
BER No. 105531354
Energy Performance Indicator: 145.87 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.