- Accommodation of approximately 74sqm/800sqft.
- Zone objective A (to protect and/or improve residential amenity) under Dun Laoghaire/Rathdown Development Plan 2016-2022.
- Planning permission in place to convert to a two bedroom residential property of approx. 114sqm (1227sqft) Planning Ref: D13A/0017
- Planning permission in place for a commercial extension to bring the total floor area to approx.. 128sqm (1378sqft). Planning Ref: D09A/037
- Site area approximately 260sqm/ 2800sqft.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Private rear garden with a south-easterly orientation.
- Superb location within an easy commute of the city centre.
- Within minutes’ walk of Blackrock village.
- Serviced by several bus routes and the Dart at Blackrock.
- Excellent refurbishment opportunity with huge potential.
Set back off George’s Avenue, with double pedestrian gates this former church, dating from circa 1847 currently in use as an office, offers the discerning purchaser huge potential to convert into a beautiful home full of character. The Meeting Hall currently has planning permission in place to convert into a two bedroom home and lies within zone objective A (to protect and/or improve residential amenity) under Dun Laoghaire/ Rathdown Development Plan 2016-2022. There is also planning permission in place to extend the existing commercial premises.
The accommodation is bright and airy with high vaulted ceilings and original feature windows throughout and extends to approximately 74sqm/800sqft. Currently the layout includes an entrance hall, large main room, a kitchenette and a back room. Planning permission in place provides for a hallway, open plan kitchen/living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
George’s Avenue is a most popular residential enclave in the heart or Blackrock, situated off Frascati Road. The convenience of this location cannot be overstated, Blackrock village is only a stone’s throw away, with its two shopping centres, many boutique shops, cafes, excellent restaurants and numerous other facilities. This combined with a good choice of schools and public transport facilities such as several bus routes and the Dart at Blackrock, make this a highly desirable location of utmost convenience.
- Entrance Hall: (1.56m x 3.72m)
- quarry tiled floors and digital security alarm panel. Into
- Internal Lobby: (1.4m x 2.37)
- Main Room: (5.54m x 9.32m)
- with high ceilings, into
- Kitchenette: (2.25m x 1m)
- with stainless steel sink unit, fitted units and door to rear patio
- Rear room: (2.96m x 2.58m)
To the rear there is a paved patio garden, with a south-easterly orientation, together with large storage shed and outside WC. To the front there is double pedestrian access.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com