- Excellent location, situated off Bushy Park Road in Rathgar.
- Spacious home with accommodation extending to approximately 74 sqm (797 sqft).
- Newly renovated kitchen complete with an excellent range of floor and eye level units.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Westerly rear secluded paved garden of approximately 25ft.
- Off-street parking.
The superbly presented accommodation on offer extends to approximately 74 sqm (797 sqft) and briefly comprises of an inviting entrance hall with door that leads directly into the open plan downstairs area that benefits from dual aspect with a large picture window overlooking the front and sliding patio door to the secluded rear garden. The newly renovated kitchen comes complete with an excellent range of high and low level units and leads directly into the dining area and extended living area with feature open fireplace. A guest w.c. completes the downstairs accommodation. Upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear the paved patio provides an oasis to sit and enjoy al fresco dining, whilst to the front the cobble lock drive provides off-street parking with further on street parking available.
Rathgar is a largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers. Located approximately 3.5km from Dublin city centre, Rathgar Village is the focal point of the area and is serviced with an excellent selection of local shops to include The Organic Supermarket and Supervalu along with a superb offering of delis and boutique eateries. For school going children a choice of junior schools include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, for senior, The High School, Stratford College, St. Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College are all available locally. Local parks nearby include Bushy Park and the Dodder Linear Park all excellent options for walks or running. Tennis is available in Rathgar Tennis Club and Ashbrook Tennis Club. Hockey at both Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex. Rugby clubs include St. Mary’s and Terenure College. Golf is catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown Golf Club, The Grange and Castle Golf Club. For commuters the local bus routes include some of the most frequent in the city to include 14, 14C, 15, 15A, 15B, 65, 65B and 140. Two local Luas stops at Milltown and Beechwood service the area and are approximately 15 mins walk from the village.
- Entrance Hall: (1.7m x 1.5m)
- hard wood door, hard wood floor, alarm panel, staircase.
- Downstairs W.C.: (0.7m x 1.5m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Sitting Room: (3.9m x 6.4m)
- spacious room to the rear which has been extended and fitted with Velux window, wood floor, open fireplace with wood surround and tiled insert, downlights and spotlights, cupboard with Worcester gas boiler and shelving. Sliding patio door leads out to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (2.4m x 4.4m)
- wood floor, part tiled wall, excellent range of floor and eye level kitchen units, spotlights, large picture window overlooking the front of the property, integrated oven, hob.
- Bedroom 1: (3.9m x 2.8m)
- running the width of the rear of the property, with two windows overlooking the garden, a bank of floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes with vanity unit and fitted shelving.
- Bedroom 2: (3.9m x 3.6m)
- running the full width of the property to the front, with large picture window and a bank of floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes with vanity unit.
- Bathroom: (2.0m x 2.0m)
- w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit, towel rail, bath with telescopic shower hose, Mira Elite ST electric shower, tiled walls and wood floor.
To the front the property benefits from a cobble lock drive way providing off-street parking. This is bordered by a range of mature shrubs, hedging and trees. The garden to the rear extends to approx. 25ft and has been paved to provide a low maintenance garden filled with a border of flowers and mature trees providing a private oasis perfect for sitting out.
BER No. 100590447
Energy Performance Indicator: 269.44 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.