- Excellent location, situated off Bushy Park road in Rathgar.
- Spacious townhouse with accommodation extending to approximately 72 sq.m. ( 775 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Westerly rear paved garden of approximately 25ft.
- Off-street parking.
The property is ideally located within walking distance of a host of amenities to include Rathgar and Terenure Villages. Templeogue, Churchtown and Dundrum are also within close proximity, all of which offer the new owners a variety of restaurants, shops, schools and various sporting amenities, Bushy Park is just a short stroll away with it fabulous farmers market on Saturdays. Access to Dublin city is exceptionally easy with an excellent choice of local bus routes including 14, 15, 15b, 16 Access to the M50 is within minutes’ drive.
- Entrance Hall: (1.7m x 5.5m)
- hard wood door, hard wood floor, alarm panel, understairs storage, staircase leading up to the first floor and access to
- Downstairs W.C.: (0.7m x 1.5m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Sitting Room: (3.9m x 6.4m)
- spacious room to the rear which has been extended and fitted with velux window, wood floor, open fireplace with wood surround and tiled insert, downlights and spotlights, cupboard with Worcester gas boiler and shelving. Sliding patio door leads out to rear garden, arch way leads to
- Kitchen: (2.4m x 4.4m)
- tiled floor, part tiled wall, range of floor and eye level kitchen units, spotlights, breakfast bar area, large picture window overlooking the front of the property, integrated oven, hob, free-standing and ample storage throughout.
- Bedroom 1: (3.9m x 3.6m)
- running the full width of the property to the front, with large picture window and a bank of floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes with vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2: (3.9m x 2.8m)
- running the width of the rear of the property, with two windows overlooking the garden, a bank of floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes with vanity unit and fitted shelving.
- Bathroom: (2.0m x 2.0m)
- w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit, towel rail, bath with telescopic shower hose, Mira Elite ST electric shower, tiled walls and wood floor.
To the front the property benefits from a cobble lock drive way providing off street parking. This is bordered by a range of mature shrubs, hedging and trees. The garden to the rear extends to approx. 25ft and has been paved to provide a low maintenance garden filled with a border of flowers and mature trees providing a private oasis perfect for sitting out.
BER No. 100590447
Energy Performance Indicator: 269.44 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.