- Mature and sought-after residential location close to Dundrum and Churchtown villages
- Beautifully maintained family residence
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bedrooms
- Private rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Alarm fitted
- Floor area: 115 Sq Mts / 1235 Sq Ft
The accommodation briefly comprises of on ground floor level an entrance hall, living room leading through dining room and kitchen which has been extended to the rear incorporating a bright sunroom. Upstairs there is a master bedroom, two further ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front there is fully paved off street parking with gated side entrance leading to the rear. A covered side passage area offers extra storage and also serves as a utility room. The rear garden is fully paved and offers complete privacy and is not directly overlooked.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and still is only a few minutes’ walk to Nutgrove Shopping Centre. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East, Dundrum Luas station nearby and is located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch (1.75m x 0.80m)
- with tiled floor, door to
- Entrance Hall (4.45m x 1.80m)
- with staircase to upper level and door to under stairs store/cloakroom.
- Living Room (4.45m x 4.10m)
- with beautiful marble fireplace with ornate hardwood surround, marble hearth and glass inset. Large picture window overlooking garden to front and double doors to
- Dining Room (4.10m x 3.00m)
- with door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.40m x 2.90m)
- with traditional oak fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, display cupboard, sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Door to
- Sun Room (3.60m x 2.95m)
- with double doors opening to rear garden. Door to covered side passage.
- Landing (2.10m x 3.40m)
- with door to hotpress/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 3.70m)
- (to rear)
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 3.75m)
- (to front) with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.45m)
- (to front)
- Shower Room (2.15m x 2.05m)
- with Mira Elite QT electric shower, wc, whb with vanity unit under, tiled floor and tiled walls.
The garden to the front is cobble paved with off-street car parking for three vehicles with bordering hedge growth. A pedestrian entrance to the side of the property leads to the covered side passage. The rear garden is a notable feature and is afforded a high degree of privacy is not directly overlooked. It extends 13.5 mt x 8.30 (40 Ft x 25 Ft) The garden is arranged in a low maintenance style with bordering shrubs and hedgerow
BER No. 110062643
Energy Performance Indicator: 58.38 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.