- Mature and sought-after residential location close to Dundrum and Churchtown villages
- Beautifully maintained family residence
- Westerly rear garden
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Attic conversion
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Floor area approx: 100 sq. m / 1076 sq. ft (excluding attic at 15 sqm)
The accommodation comprises the following: ground floor level entrance porch and hall, interconnecting reception rooms, sunroom, kitchen and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The attic space has been cleverly converted for extra space.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and still is only a few minutes’ walk to Nutgrove Shopping Centre. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East, Dundrum Luas station is nearby and the property is located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club is just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (2.45m x 1.00m)
- with tiled floor, door to cupboard side passage and door to
- Hallway Porch: (1.80m x 2.00m)
- with tiled floor and door to
- Entrance Hallway: (4.00m x 2.10m)
- with under stairs storage cupboard, hardwood floor and door to
- Living Room: (3.85m x 4.30m)
- with beautiful marble fireplace with white marble hearth and gas coal effect fire and brass inset, hard wood floor, large picture window overlooking garden to front. Double doors to
- Dining Room: (5.20m x 2.60m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear and door to kitchen area.
- Kitchen: (3.30m x 3.20m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, sink units, double Belling oven with electric hob and extractor, part tiled wall and door to
- Sunroom: (2.15m x 2.05m)
- with tiled floor and double doors opening to rear garden. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.00m x 1.50m)
- with WC, WHB and tiled floor.
- Landing: (2.55m x 3.00m)
- with staircase to converted attic area. Door to hot press/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: (3.35m x 3.05m)
- to rear with built in wardrobe and storage cupboard over.
- Bedroom 2: (3.10m x 4.40m)
- to front with built in double wardrobes with storage cupboards over and picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.55m)
- Attic: (3.25m x 4.70m)
- with built in shelving and two velux windows with eaves storage area to rear and side.
Garden to front provides off street car parking for two vehicles with boarding mature hedge grow and planting area. A pedestrian entrance to the side of the property leads to the covered side passage measuring 1.70m x 8.90m (5'7" x 29'2") with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, doorway to front porch and doorway leading to rear garden. The rear garden measures 11.30m x 7.75m (37'1" x 25'5") is set out in a low maintenance style with sunny west facing aspect, cobble paving and patio area with mature raised flower beds with planting. Storage Shed: 3.20m x 2.45m (10'6" x 8')
BER No. 108894130
Energy Performance Indicator: 362.38 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.