- Quiet mature cul-de-sac setting
- South facing rear garden measuring approximately 17m (55ft)
- Oil fired central heating
- Conveniently located equidistance between Deansgrange Village and Cornelscourt Shopping Centre
- Bright and spacious accommodation extending to approximately 137sq.m (1,475sq.ft)
- Superbly presented interior in walk in condition
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances (excluding washing machine) in included in the sale
The location of Meadow Vale will prove extremely popular for those with a growing family who wish to get a foothold in this popular suburb. Within easy reach are a selection of excellent schools and colleges including Clonkeen College at the top of the road. There is a wide variety of amenities available close by including numerous pubs, restaurants, specialist and local shops together with shopping centres conveniently positioned close by in Cornelscourt, Dun Laoghaire, Stillorgan, Blackrock and Dundrum. Within close proximity there are numerous recreation activities including horse racing, golf, GAA, soccer and tennis at Meadow Vale Tennis Club. Scenic walks can be enjoyed in Cabinteely Park as well as many interesting beautiful walks along the seafront and over Killiney and Dalkey hills all of which are a short distance away as are the marine and sailing activities in Dun Laoghaire. The area is well served by excellent public transport with the QBC at the top of Clonkeen Road via the N11. The LUAS is available in Sandyford Industrial Estate, the DART in Dun Laoghaire and the M50 makes commuting nationwide exceptionally easy.
- Porched Entrance
- with tiled floor and sliding porch door
- Reception Hall (4.13m x 2m)
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving, dado rail and Phonewatch alarm
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room (3.3m x 5.6m)
- with glazed panelled door opening in, ceiling coving, dado rail, open fireplace with timber surround, cast iron inset and marble hearth
- TV/Playroom (2.4m x 4.6m)
- with glazed panelled door opening in, fitted press units, ceiling coving, centre rose and television point
- Kitchen (3m x 4.6m)
- with tiled floor, a range of oak wall and floor units, tiled splashback, picture window overlooking the rear, one and a half stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, Zanussi dishwasher, Zanussi standalone oven with extractor over, space for under counter fridge, wine racks, deep pot drawers and ceiling coving
- Dining Area (4m x 3.3m)
- with timber floor, ceiling coving, television point, fireplace and double folding doors opening out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (3.2m x 4.6m)
- with an excellent range of fitted wardrobes, shelving and picture window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.4m)
- with an excellent range of fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 3.6m)
- with an excellent range of fitted wardrobes and drawers and overlooks the rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (2.5m x 4.6m)
- with window overlooking the rear, is fitted with a range of shelving units and rails
- with step in shower with Grohe fittings, electric Mira Elite ST shower, sink unit with storage under, vanity mirror with lighting, fully tiled walls and floors, w.c., bath, heated towel rail and recessed lighting
The walled front garden provides excellent off street parking for two to three cars with the remainder laid out in decorative stone. Gated side access leads to the south facing rear garden which measures approximately 17m (55ft) in length is not overlooked offering immense privacy and seclusion laid out mainly in lawn with purpose built outhouse, Barna shed and patio areas all bordered by mature shrubbery and planting.
BER No. 109892042
Energy Performance Indicator: 285.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.