- Magnificent location within walking distance of Dundrum and Churchtown Villages.
- Bright, spacious accommodation.
- Two interconnecting reception rooms.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Outstanding potential to extend subject to planning permission.
- Gas central heating.
- Off-street parking for two vehicles.
- Floor area approx: 120 sq.m. (1291 sq.ft.).
The accommodation briefly comprises of on ground floor level an entrance porch and hall, interconnecting reception rooms, dining room and kitchen. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The attic space has been clearly converted for extra space with picture window showcasing magnificent views over Dublin city. To the front there is a paved driveway with off street parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is lawned and measures approx. 13m (42 ft) offering a great opportunity to extend and has an external shed for storage.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities both at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and also Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Retail Park. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East, Dundrum Luas station nearby and is located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch: (0.93m x 2.20m)
- Entrance Hall: (2.42m x 4.43m)
- spacious with understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.46m x 5.37m)
- bright room with gas fire. Interconnecting to
- Sitting Room: (3.39m x 3.34m)
- overlooking rear garden. Opening to
- Dining Room: (2.71m x 3.33m)
- with sliding doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (1.16m x 7.41m)
- with entrance to rear garden.
- Entrance Porch 2: (2.53m x 1.20m)
- Landing: (3.98m x 3.56m)
- with hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.65m x 4.38m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.64m x 4.21m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.42m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: (2.22m x 2.44m)
- w.c, w.h.b and bath.
- Attic Room: (3.15m x 5.54m)
- with wooden flooring and paneling with eaves storage and large window overlooking the rear with views of Dublin City.
The garden to the front is paved with off-street car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden extends to 13m (42 ft), predominately set out in level lawn. There is a concrete built storage shed and w.c. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permissions, the garden offers obvious potential to substantially expand the existing residence if required.
BER No. 110771607
Energy Performance Indicator: 417.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.