- Magnificent location within walking distance of Dundrum and Churchtown Villages.
- Bright, spacious accommodation.
- Two interconnecting reception rooms.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Magnificent rear garden, extending to 30m (98 ft)
- Outstanding potential to extend subject to planning permission.
- Gas central heating.
- Floor area: 93 sq.m. (1001 sq.ft.).
The accommodation briefly comprises of on ground floor level an entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there is a master bedroom, two other ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front there is off street parking and lawned area. The rear garden is lawned and measures approx 98 ft (long) x 26 ft (wide) a great opportunity to extend and has an external shed offering abundant storage.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and still is only a few minute’s drive to Nutgrove. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East, Dundrum Luas station nearby and is located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch:
- door to
- Entrance Hall: (3.95m x 1.95m)
- with understairs storange cupboard and door to
- Cloakroom: (1.05m x 1.35m)
- with w.c., w.h.b.
- Living Room: (4.20m x 4.40m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden front, marble fireplace with marble hearth and surround with gas coal effect fire, double doors to
- Dining Room: (3.15m x 3.05m)
- with large window overlooking garden to rear and door to
- Kitchen: (3.40m x 3.05m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and built-in Creda double oven with hob and extractor fan, doors to rear garden.
- Landing: (3.01m x 2.23m)
- large landing area
- Bedroom 1: (3.71m x 4.29m)
- to the front, double room with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: (3.61m x 3.20m)
- double room to the rear, with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: (2.69m x 2.52m)
- single room with built-in storage cupboard
- Bathroom: (1.79m x 2.26m)
- with fully tiled floors and walls, access to attic, w.c., w.h.b., Mira Vigour power shower electric shower
The garden to the front is lawned with bordering shrubs and hedgerow with pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden with off-street car parking. The rear garden is a most important feature and extends to 30m (98 ft), predominately set out in level lawn with shrubs, trees and plants and a large patio area. There is a concrete built storage shed. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permissions, the garden offers obvious potential to substantially expand the existing residence if required.
BER No. 109713438
Energy Performance Indicator: 479.01 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org