- Outstanding family residence cleverly extended and remodelled in recent years.
- Situated in prestige location close to Dundrum and Churchtown Villages.
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Three reception areas.
- Large kitchen / breakfast room.
- Five bedrooms.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Double glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm system fitted.
- Magnificent 30m / 90ft private garden to rear.
- Gas central heating.
- Floor Area Approximately: 160 sqm (1720 sq ft)
Meadow Mount is a delightful enclave situated just off Barton Road East and overlooking a central green area. The location could not be better situated close to Churchtown, Dundrum, Ballinteer and Rathfarnham Villages. The property is only a short stroll from a host of nearby amenities including many local shops, excellent primary and secondary schools and various sporting and recreational amenities including Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park and Meadowbrook Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre. Both Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre are within a 15 minute walk of the property. The locality enjoys excellent transport links with Dublin City Centre within a 20 minute drive and N11 and M50 motorway within 5 minutes’ drive providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The local area is also well serviced by numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS Green Line in Dundrum.
- Entrance Hall: (4.80m x 3.20m (overall))
- with door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.75m x 1.15m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (6.30m x 4.40m (average))
- with feature bay window overlooking garden and Dublin Mountains to front, magnificent cast iron fireplace with ornate hardwood surround, tiled hearth and built-in shelving.
- Family Room: (6.05m x 2.20m)
- with double doors leading to rear garden.
- Dining Room: (4.00m x 3.65m)
- with door to hot press / airing cupboard, fitted potbelly wood burning stove, fitted shelving
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (3.90m x 5.95m)
- with modern shaker style fitted oak kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, worktops, display units, breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, one and half bowl sink unit, double doors leading to rear garden. Vaulted ceiling with two velux windows overhead. Part tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Landing Area: (5.90m x 1.05m)
- Master Bedroom: (4.50m x 3.45m)
- with built-in double wardrobes, large picture window overlooking the Dublin Mountains and green area to front.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.45m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.75m x 2.15m)
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (4.70m x 2.15m)
- Bedroom 5 (to rear): (2.25m x 3.50m)
- Main Bathroom: (2.50m x 1.75m)
- with bath with Triton T90 PI electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for three/four vehicles with boarding mature hedgerow. The rear garden is a noteable feature and extended to approximately 30m (90ft) in length. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and is prodominantly set out in mature level lawn with large patio area and bordering hedgerow on both sides. To the rear of the garden are a very useful barna timber shed and a steel structure store.
BER No. 108422718
Energy Performance Indicator: 249.45 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com