- 4-bedroom detached property
- Dundrum LUAS a 20-minute walk away
- Unbeatable location next to Dundrum and Churchtown Villages
- Impressive open plan layout
- Downstairs bathroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Gas fire central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Ample off street car parking
- Total floor area approx. 134 sq.m ( 1442 sq ft)
The accommodation is bright and spacious with the finest materials and fittings throughout, contributing to a home of unsurpassed luxury. On ground floor there is a spacious reception hall, a comfortable family room an impressive open plan kitchen, living, dining room with a high-quality modern kitchen. The dining area avails of a pitched ceiling and Velux skylights allowing maximum levels of sunshine stream in and a pleasant outlook over the rear garden. There is a useful utility room (off the kitchen) also on the ground floor and guest w.c. accessed from the hall. The first floor contains four ample sized bedrooms (one with ensuite), family bathroom with top-end sanitary ware. The garden to the front is mainly laid out with a neat lawn with pedestrian access. A side passage leads to the rear garden which enjoys an important south westerly orientation ensuring maximum sunshine during the afternoon and evening. The garden is attractively landscaped to include raised decking with lawn and a garage. There is vehicular side access (via an electric gate) to provide off street parking to the rear of the property.
Meadow Mount is a delightful enclave situated just off Barton Road East with a central green area ideal for families. The location could not be better situated close to Churchtown, Dundrum, Ballinteer and Rathfarnham Villages. The property is only a short stroll from a host of nearby amenities including many local shops, excellent primary and secondary schools and various sporting and recreational amenities including Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park and Meadowbrook Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre. Both Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre are within a 15 minute walk of the property. The locality enjoys excellent transport links with Dublin City Centre within a 20 minute drive and N11 and M50 motorway within 5 minutes’ drive providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The local area is also well serviced by numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS Green Line in Dundrum on a 20 minute walk away.
- Entrance Hall: (0.20m x 7.60m)
- with very fine hard wood floor, understairs storage cupboards, feature vaulted ceiling with recessed lights and staircase to upper level. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.00m x 1.45m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (6.50m x 3.95m)
- with feature bay window overlooking garden to front and beautiful raised modern fireplace with chrome surround and gas coal effect fire with slate hearth. Door to
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area: (7.25m x 6.25m)
- Dining / Family Area:
- with fine solid junkers beech floor, vaulted ceiling with three Velux rooflights overhead and double French doors opening to rear garden. Steps up to
- traditional shaker style kitchen with an extensive range of cupboards, worktops, breakfast bar, Ariston glass hob, Ariston extractor, provision for built-in dishwasher, provision for American style fridge freezer, storage cupboards over and window overlooking the rear garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.40m x 2.15m)
- plumbing for washing machine and dryer, Belfast sink unit with storage cupboard, tiled floor and exterior door to side passage.
- Landing: (2.85m x 1.85m)
- with access to attic via Stira staircase and door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (4.05m x 3.60m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over and sliding door to walk-in wardrobe area with fitted shelving. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.80m x 2.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in double size shower with Grohe rainfall shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.57m x 3.15m)
- with double built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.70m x 2.35m)
- with built-in wardrobe area.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit below, walk-in double sized shower with Hans Grohe rainfall shower, feature vertical radiator, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is walled with a neat lawn area and pedestrian entrance gate leading to the residence. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 22 m (72 ft) in length and is afforded a high degree of privacy. Enjoying a sunny southerly aspect, the garden is beautifully landscaped with raised decked patio area, lawn area, central pathway and built-in children's entertainment unit. The rear of the garden provides excellent vehicular parking for two/three vehicles which is access via a remote control electric entrance gate onto Beechlawn Avenue. There is also a superb concrete structure garage measuring 5.35m x 2.80m (17'7" x 9'2"). There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the front garden.
BER No. 111121687
Energy Performance Indicator: 252.13 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.