- Family residence extended and remodelled to the highest standard throughout.
- Superb extended open plan kitchen / dining / family area to rear.
- Utility room.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Multi burner and wood burner in living and dining room.
- Professionally landscaped private rear garden.
- Gas central heating.
- Beautiful modern fitted kitchen.
- Alarm system fitted.
- Surround Sound downstairs
- Floored attic
- Floor Area: 165 sq.m. (1776 sq.ft.).
The generous accommodation is imaginatively laid out and briefly comprises a welcoming entrance hall opening to a spacious living room with double doors through to a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining / family room area. In addition to this there is also a study/ 4th bedroom, cloak room, shower and a utility room on the ground floor. Upstairs the spacious accommodation continues with three double bedrooms, the master bedroom with large built in wardrobe and a generous family bathroom finished to a high level. Originally the master bedroom was two separate bedrooms rooms and this could be reinstated if required The property is further enhanced by the private landscaped rear garden with the added benefit of a storage shed and two extra wooden sheds. To the front there is a private gravelled driveway with ample off-street parking. A side passage leads from the front to the rear garden.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (2.4m x 1.7m)
- with beautiful porcelain tile floor. Door to walk-in cloakroom / store area. Door to
- Living Room: (3.30m x 5.75m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to front, raised wood burning stove with marble hearth, hard wood solid flooring and staircase to upper level. Door to
- Family / Dining / Kitchen Area:
- Dining / Family Room: (7.85m x 5.70m)
- with feature wood burning stove, tiled floor, large roof light, recess lighting, feature vertical radiator and store cupboard. Double doors opening to the rear garden. Opening to
- Kitchen: (4.30m x 3.05m)
- magnificent modern fitted kitchen by Dundrum Kitchens with central island incorporating breakfast bar with granite quartz worktops, one and half bowl sink unit, built-in Neff gas hob with Neff double oven, microwave, provision for American fridge freezer and plumbing for dishwasher. Double doors opening to rear garden.
- Rear Hallway: (1.50m x 2.20m)
- with storage cupboard. Door to
- Utility Room: (1.25m x 2.45m)
- with plumbing for washing machine / dryer, built-in storage cupboards, shelving and gas boiler.
- Shower Room: (1.70m x 2.60m)
- arranged in a wet room style with w.c., w.h.b., Triton electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Study / Bedroom 4: (2.70m x 3.05m)
- with window overlooking garden to front.
- Landing: (3.95m x 2.80m)
- with access to attic area, seating area and hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom: (5.60m x 3.20m)
- with extensive built-in wardrobe area, shelving and three windows overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 2 to rear: (4.05m x 3.25m)
- with stira staircase access to floored attic area, window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 3 to front: (4.25m x 2.45m)
- with built-in wardrobe and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bathroom: (3.10m x 2.40m)
- with w.c., his and hers w.h.b.'s with vanity storage cupboard under, large walk-in wet room style double shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- gravelled with off-street car parking for two vehicles with mature hedgerow to front. There is pedestrian entrance to the side leading to the rear garden.
- The rear garden is a magnificent feature. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and was professionally landscaped some years ago to provide a sophisticated modern living environment incorporating beautiful trimmed hedging, raised lawn garden area bordering hedgerow and trees with large patio area and storage shed.
Gravelled with off-street car parking for two vehicles with mature hedgerow to front. There is pedestrian entrance to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a magnificent feature. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and was professionally landscaped some years ago to provide a sophisticated modern living environment incorporating beautiful trimmed hedging, a water feature, raised lawn garden area bordering hedgerow and plants such as groundcover rose, verbena, ligustrum and olive trees offering a high decorative effect. There is also the added benefit of a large storage shed for extra storage.
BER No. 104377833
Energy Performance Indicator: 136.61 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.