- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum village with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities.
- Three/four bed family home
- Garage conversion with scope for additional living or bedroom space
- Potential to extend at rear
- Spacious accommodation
- Private rear garden approx. 13m / 42ft
- Off-street car parking and side access.
- Oil fired central heating
- Alarm system fitted
- Total floor area approx. 120 sq. m./ 1291 sq. ft.
The accommodation briefly comprises on ground floor level an entrance porch, an entrance hallway, living room, dining room overlooking the rear garden, and kitchen. From the entrance porch there is a wc, walk in shower and lounge area, suited for a variety of uses. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. A special feature of this property is the large private 13m / 42ft garden which provides the perfect opportunity to extend also.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away.
- February 24th 2018 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Entrance Porch: (1.60m x 1.31m)
- with access to inner hallway and lounge.
- Main Entrance Hall: (1.93m x 4.03m)
- spacious hallway
- Living Room: (3.60m x 4.13m)
- feature fireplace with gas coal affect fire, with double doors to
- Dining Room: (3.23m x 4.95m)
- generous sized room overlooking rear garden
- Kitchen: (5.34m x 2.35m)
- with fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, display units, drawers, sink units, free standing gas hob and oven. Store cupboard and door to side garden.
- Inner Hallway: (2.03m x 3.81m)
- with wc, walk in shower and access to side of property
- Lounge: (2.68m x 6.90m)
- overlooking rear garden
- Landing: (1.84m x 2.26m)
- with window overlooking side of property
- Bathroom: (1.68m x 1.86m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.21m x 3.33m)
- double room with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.80m x 2.73m)
- double room with built in storage space.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.22m x 2.31m)
- single room with built in storage space.
To the front is there is off-street car parking for two/three vehicles, with hedging bordering to the front and side. There is pedestrian access to the side of the house. The rear garden is a most notable feature and extends to approximately 13m / 42ft, predominantly set out in mature lawn with patio area, bordering hedgerow and mature trees. The property is afforded a high degree of privacy and subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission offers obvious potential to substantial extend the existing residence if required. There is also a shed and two concrete store sheds in the rear garden.
BER No. 108633199
Energy Performance Indicator: 303.91 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.