- Exceptional family residence within walking distance of Dundrum Village.
- Two reception rooms.
- Four bedrooms.
- Beautiful kitchen / breakfast room.
- Mature residential location.
- Five minutes walk to Luas station.
- Utility room.
- Gas central heating system with newly fitted gas combi boiler.
- Eircom Monitored Alarm system
- Floor Area: 123 sq.m. (1324 sq.ft.).
Enjoying a prominent position on this extremely popular road, the accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance porch leading to a large entrance hall, off which is a guest w.c. The living room is to the front of the property and a dining / family room area to the rear in addition to the kitchen area. There is a utility area to the side of the property leading to the rear garden and garage. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The gardens are a notable feature of this property. The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with lawn area and mature hedgerow providing a high degree of privacy. The rear garden is professionally landscaped with gravel patio area and lawn garden extending to approximately 18m (60ft) afforded a high degree of privacy.
The property is located within easy access of the excellent facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. There are numerous bus services in the locality, all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport links with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is superb choice of schools within the locality including Wesley College, De La Salle, Scoil Naithí, Divine Word and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown Golf Club, just a short drive away.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Entrance Hall: (4.20m x 2.55m)
- with hard wood floor and door to two walk-in storage cupboards.
- Cloakroom: (1.85m x 1.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and heated towel rail.
- Living Room: (4.05m x 4.45m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to front and a very fine marble fireplace with marble hearth, brass inset and white marble surround.
- Dining Room: (3.20m x 3.95m)
- with fuel stove. Opening to
- Family Room: (1.90m x 3.70m)
- with double doors opening to the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (2.60m x 4.90m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards and worktops, provision for integrated dishwasher, fitted Belling gas five ring hob, double Belling oven, extractor hood, part tiled wall, hard wood floor, store cupboard and breakfast bar. Door to
- Utility Area: (2.75m x 4.55m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Door to side and rear garden, door to boiler house and door to garage.
- Landing Area: (3.70m x 1.05m)
- with access to attic area.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (3.25m x 3.15m)
- with built-in sliding door mirrored wardrobes with dressing table area.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.45m x 3.30m)
- with built-in wardrobes with sliding doors, built-in drawers and storage units.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.30m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (1.95m x 3.30m)
- Bathroom: (2.50m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit and store cupboard under, shower with Triton T90XR electric shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
Garage: 5.25m x 2.65m (17'3" x 8'8") with vehicular entrance to front and pedestrian entrance to utility area. The garden to the front is lawned with bordering hedgerow with cobble-paved parking area for two vehicles and shared pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden. The garden to the rear extends to approximately 18m (65ft) and is predominantly set out in level lawn with bordering gravel patio area and pathway with railway sleeper bordered area for shrubs and mature plants and trees. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and enjoys a sunny aspect. The garden offers obvious potential to further extend the existing residence if required.
BER No. 112495585
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.