- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum village with numerous shops, schools and other local amenities.
- Four bedroom family home
- Newly fitted windows
- Potential to extend further
- Spacious accommodation
- Private and sunny south facing private rear garden (approx. 14m / 45ft)
- Off-street car parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Burglar Alarm system fitted
- Total floor area approx. 135 sqm/ 1453 sq. ft.
The accommodation briefly comprises on ground floor level an entrance porch, an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, sun room overlooking the rear garden. There is also a kitchen, family room, utility room, 4th bedroom, bathroom and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are three generous sized bedrooms and main bathroom. A special feature of this property is the large 14m / 45ft garden which is ideal for young children and provides the perfect opportunity for further extension also.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and LUAS station. There are numerous bus services in the locality all within a short walking distance of the property. The surrounding area enjoys excellent transport link with the M50 motorway within minutes’ drive allowing access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an excellent choice of schools close by including Wesley College, De La Salle and Mount Anville as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Airfield, Marlay Park and Milltown golf club just a short drive away
- April 29th 2017 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Entrance Porch: (Tiled floor.)
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (5m x 4.20m)
- bright entrance hall. Wooden floor. Storage cupboard.
- Guest wc: (1.37m x 0.88m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. Tiled floor.
- Living Room: (4.19m x 4.07m)
- feature marble surround fireplace with granite hearth. Solid fuel fire. Tv point. Door to
- Dining Room: (3.36m x 3.33m)
- wooden floor.
- Sun Room: (3.24m x 2.80m)
- solid wooden floor. Tv point. Velux window. Sliding patio door to south facing rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4.60m x 2.59m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, display units, drawers, sink unit, gas hob and oven. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Family Room: (4.44m x 2.59m)
- wooden floor. Door to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (2.64m x 1.68m)
- plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4: (3.54m x 2.49m)
- Fitted wardrobes. Wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.56m x 2.36m)
- fully tiled bathroom. Wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom 1: (4.41m x 4.10m)
- to front. Fitted double wardrobes and fitted shelving. Wooden floor. Tv point.
- Bedroom 2: (4.10m x 3.15m)
- to rear, with built-in wardrobes and fitted shelving. Overlooking the Dublin Mountains. Hotpress and storage.
- Bedroom 3: (3.09m x 2.24m)
- to front. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.86m x 1.67m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment and electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
To the front is a tarmacadam driveway with off-street car parking for two vehicles, with mature lawn garden with hedging, bordering to the front and side. There is pedestrian access to the side of the house. The sunny south facing rear garden is a most notable feature and extends to approximately 14m / 45ft in depth. It is predominantly set out in lawn with patio area with a raised decked section. The property is afforded a high degree of privacy and subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission offers obvious potential to substantial extend the existing residence if required. There is also a shed in the rear garden.
BER No. 107336216
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.14 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com