- Situated in premier location close to Dundrum and Churchtown Villages.
- Overlooking green area to front and Dublin Mountains.
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Three reception areas.
- Large kitchen / breakfast room.
- Four bedrooms.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Double glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm system fitted.
- Gas central heating.
- Floor Area Approx: 160 s qm (1722 sq ft)
The bright and light filled accommodation on ground floor level comprises a spacious sun room to the front facing south, a private and cosy living room, large entrance hallway, a family room that would suit as a playroom with double doors leading to the rear garden. An extended kitchen and dining room with double doors leading to the rear garden complete the accommodation on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and two shower rooms. Outside there is parking for 2 vehicles with side access and the rear garden extends to approx. 17m (50ft) landscaped in a low maintenance style.
Meadow Grove is a delightful enclave situated just off Barton Road East and overlooking a central green area. The location could not be better situated close to Churchtown, Dundrum, Ballinteer and Rathfarnham Villages. The property is only a short stroll from a host of nearby amenities including many local shops, excellent primary and secondary schools and various sporting and recreational amenities including Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park and Meadowbrook Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre. Both Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre are within a 15 minute walk of the property. The locality enjoys excellent transport links with Dublin City Centre within a 20 minute drive and N11 and M50 motorway within 5 minutes’ drive providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The local area is also well serviced by numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS Green Line in Dundrum.
- Entrance Hall: (5.95m x 2.35m)
- with hard wood floor and arched entrance to inner hallway with recessed lighting and coving. Opening to
- Sun Room: (5.30m x 1.85m)
- with hard wood floor and three windows facing south overlooking garden to front and green area.
- Living Room: (5.00m x 3.65m)
- accessed via double door from hallway, with raised le droff style fireplace with built-in entertainment unit, recessed lighting and coving.
- Rear Hallway: (1.95m x 4.70m)
- with hard wood floor, floor to ceiling height window to side, staircase to upper floor and door to
- Cloakroom: (1.71m x 0.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and walls.
- Family Room: (3.75m x 3.35m)
- with double doors opening to rear garden.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area: (3.70m x 3.80m)
- with understairs storage cupboard, recessed lighting, coving and steps down to
- Kitchen: (4.05m x 3.40m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, display units, drawers, built-in Neff gas hob, Belling double oven with built-in microwave and Belling extractor hood, two velux windows and double doors opening to rear garden.
- Landing: (3.00m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (3.75m x 3.60m)
- with built-in wardrobe and picture window facing south with views over Dublin Mountains.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.70m x 3.35m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.75m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (3.75m x 3.35m)
- Shower Room 1: (1.20m x 2.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., double shower unit with fitted Mira Event electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Shower Room 2: (1.00m x 2.35m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower with Gainsborough PS1200 electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
Front: The garden to the front is cobble paved with bordering mature hedgerow. It provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with separate pedestrian access and pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden. Rear: The rear garden extends to approximately 17m (50ft) landscaped in a low maintenance style with paved patio areas and bordering shrubs and plants.
BER No. 102000890
Energy Performance Indicator: 206.79 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.