- Close to many amenities and public transport
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Private rear garden
- Quiet cul de sac setting
- Floor area approximately 75 sq.m (807 sq.ft.)
- Gated side passage
- Short wak to Blackrock College and St. Andrews
The accommodation briefly comprises; an entrance porch that leads to a large living room with double doors to the kitchen/ dining room, door to the rear garden and a family shower room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms. To the rear is a private garden with block built shed and gated side passage while to the front there is ample off street parking.
Located just off Booterstown Avenue, No. 39 benefits from both the QBC and the DART station at Booterstown making ease of access to the city centre. The property is situated close to many beautiful coastal walks between Sandymount and towards Blackrock and Monkstown. There are local parks close by including Booterstown Nature Reserve and Blackrock Park. Merrion Shopping Centre, Blackrock Village, Stillorgan and Sandymount are all within striking distance providing a wide array of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. St. Vincent’s public and private hospital as well as the Blackrock Clinic are very close to hand as are some of Dublin’s most highly sought-after schools including St. Andrews College, Blackrock College, Willow Park, Teresian’s and Booterstown National School to name but a few. UCD Belfield and the Smurfit Business Campus are also easily accessible.
- Entrance Porch (1.4m x 1.3m)
- with door to
- Living Room (5.81m x 3.61m)
- with window overlooking front, fireplace with tiled fireplace and tiled hearth. Seperate storage understairs with hotpress and gas fired boiler.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.6m x 2.35m)
- fitted with range of press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, free standing oven, free standing fridge and door to rear garden.
- Shower Room
- comprising cabinet whb, wc, shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (2m x 3.4m)
- with floor-to-ceiling fitted wardobes and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 2 (2.18m x 3m)
- with floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3 (2.22m x 2.43m)
- with floor-to-ceiling fitted wardrobes and window overlooking rear.
- Rear Garden (4.93m x 5.5m)
- fully walled rear garden with block built storage shed housing washing machine and gated side passage.
BER No. 104256037
Energy Performance Indicator: 269.58 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.