- Beautifully refurbished home
- Established residential location
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Bright and spacious living accommodation
- Modern kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- Off Street Parking
- Landscaped rear garden
- Alarm and wired for surround sound
- Total floor area 80 sq.m (860 sq.ft) Approx.
The property’s handsome exterior provides little indication of the impressive proportions that await on entering. The entrance hall leads into a beautifully appointed living room. The bright family kitchen has ample dining and cooking space. A door leads to a utility room which is plumbed for the washer and dryer. This in turn leads to the bathroom with bath and separate shower. There are double folding doors from the kitchen leading to a beautiful rear garden, which has been designed to function as an extension of the living space with a patio for dining opening onto a lawn bordered with flower beds, and a separate section to the rear housing a garden shed. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms.
This exceptional property sits in a popular residential enclave between the Malahide and Howth roads. There are an abundence of facilities very close by, including excellent primary schools, secondary schools and shops. McAuley park offers ease of access to the capital with DART (Harmonstown station) and numerous bus routes all nearby. Dublin International Airport is a 20-minute drive away and the M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed from here. The property is within walking distance of a number of popular local sporting and leisure facilities, and there are plenty of parks and greens in the immediate vicinity.
- Entrance Hall: (4.20m x 1.70m)
- with high gloss polished porcelain tiles
- Living Room: (4.60m x 3.30m)
- with oak hard wood floor and wood and marble fireplace with gas inset fire
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (2.30m x 5.20m)
- fully fitted modern kitchen with a range of floor and eye level unit, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, double sink, tiled splashback and high gloss polished porcelain floor tiling
- Utility Room: (1.40m x 2.00m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Bathroom: (2.80m x 2.00m)
- fully floor and wall tiled with bathtub, separate shower, wc, whb and heated towel rail
- Master Bedroom: (5.10m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 2.40m)
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 2.60m)
Off street parking to the front Landscaped rear garden approx. 18 m with silver granite paved patio areas, lawn, raised flower beds, seating areas and feature uplighting. The garden is stocked with an abundance of plants and shrubs. External power and water supply. The barna shed is wired for electricity and is an ideal storage area The garden is secluded and private and provides great additional outdoor living space and is ideal for young families to play or those who want to sit out and relax with food or a beverage of choice.
BER No. 109058487
Energy Performance Indicator: 320.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com