- Approx.120sqm Excluding garage (13.5 sqm)
- Triple glazed windows to the front
- Large garage to side.
- Ample off street parking.
- Sunny south east facing rear garden.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Superb condition.
The current owners have added an open plan kitchen and have upgraded the house with triple glazing to the front and there is a garage to the side ideal for further extending the existing accommodation if required. There is a lovely sunroom to the rear which leads out to the gardens. Set on a generous site, this 1930’s house is sure to impress. On entry, one is instantly struck by the spacious hallway and this theme continues throughout the property. The two large reception rooms are a true embodiment of period living with a modern kitchen added and guest toilet. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, family bathroom and attic access.
The location is second to none with easy access to Dublin City Centre, Dublin Airport, numerous sports and recreational facilities including Parnell Park, a choice of excellent schools, shopping facilities and Dublin City University. The house is only minutes’ drive to St Anne’s park and the Clontarf promenade. There are frequent bus services passing the door and the property is only 5 minutes from Killester DART station, offering ease of access to the capital and beyond.
- Entrance Porch (2.00m x 0.70m)
- Double doors to the front and tiled floor.
- Hallway (2.00m x 3.60m)
- Tiled floor. Alarm. Pull out drawer under stairs.
- Front Sitting room (3.84m x 4.81m)
- Bay window, TV point, feature gas fire with tile inset and mahogany surround, oak flooring with double doors leading to open plan kitchen and dining area. Coving. Centre rose.
- Dining area
- Feature gas fire with tile inset and wood surround. Coving. Centre rose. Double door leading out to
- Open Plan Kitchen (7.92m x 4.25m)
- Granite kitchen tops and breakfast bar. Integrated oven and grill, sink unit, four ring induction hob with overhead extractor. Oak flooring with fitted presses and door to side access.
- Guest Toilet
- W.C. Wash hand basin.
- Sun room (3.43m x 4.78m)
- Sliding door to the rear. Oak flooring. Double glazing with three skylights.
- Landing area (2.78m x 3.25m)
- Hot press and stira access to attic. Side window.
- Bedroom 1 Front (2.94m x 4.67m)
- Large bedroom with mirror sliderobes, bay window and ceilimg rose. Original floor boards.
- Bedroom 2 Rear (3.04m x 4.10m)
- Double bedroom with original floorboards and wood panelling
- Bedroom 3 Rear (2.41m x 3.10m)
- Single bedroom to the rear with original floorboards.
- Bedroom 4 Front (1.74m x 2.98m)
- Single room to the front. Original wood flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.40m x 1.72m)
- WC, jacuzzi bath, WHB and triton electric shower.
- Garage (4.87m x 2.68m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler, two taps, electricity supply and up and over door to the front.
There is ample off street parking with cobble lock driveway to the front and lawn area to the side. Sunny south east facing rear garden with paved areas ideal for alfresco dining, lawn, green house and Barna shed. (approx.60ft) Garage access.
BER No. 109821207
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.