- Well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 113 sq.m. (1,216 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating (boiler replaced within the last two years).
- Secluded low-maintenance rear garden of approximately 5m x 7m (16'4" x 22'9").
- Convenient location being within only a short walking distance of Rathmines.
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale.
- Off-street car parking.
Maxwell Road is just 2 km away from the city centre and a short stroll from an array of boutique and specialist shops, restaurants, cafes and gourmet food stores in both Rathmines and Rathgar Villages. The recently opened Stella cinema is a wonderful attraction not to mention Elephant and Castle, Fallon and Byrne both located in the refurbished Swan Centre with the Omniplex cinema. Furthermore, the address is equipped with superb public transport to include numerous prime bus routes and the Cowper and Beechwood Luas stops situated slightly further afield. Moreover, there are a range of outstanding schools within the area that include including Alexandra College, St. Mary's College Rathmines, The High School, Kildare Place, Scoil Bhríde, Scoil Mologa, and Stratford College.
There are a host of excellent recreational and leisure facilities in the surrounding area including Stratford Tennis Club, Leinster Cricket Club, Milltown Golf Club and a selection of Fitness and leisure clubs.
- Entrance Hall: (4.37m x 1.99m)
- with understairs storage, picture rail, dado rail and enclosed fuse board.
- Living Room: (3.88m x 4.35m)
- [measurement into the bay] with bay window, picture rail, coal effect gas fireplace with timber mantel and surround, and cast iron and slate inset. Sliding double doors lead to the
- Dining Room: (3.77m x 3.90m)
- with picture rail and coal effect gas fireplace with timber mantel and surround, and cast iron and slate inset.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (6.50m x 3.43m)
- with range of cupboards and units, integrated Whirlpool double electric oven, integrated Siemens four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, sink unit, tiled splashback, recessed lighting, tiled ceramic floor, wired for surround sound and velux window. Door to inner courtyard which leads to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom: (4.98m x 3.39m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and window seat with shelving.
- Bedroom 2: (3.13m x 3.89m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.89m x 2.94m)
- Bathroom: (1.89m x 2.45m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric Triton T90SI shower over, tiled ceramic floor, fully tiled walls and shelved hotpress.
Off-street car parking is enjoyed to the front with a low maintenance rear garden of approximately 5m x 7m (16'4" x 22'9") further enhanced with a purpose built block garden shed of 2.27m x 1.85m (7'5" x 6'1").
BER No. 112307665
Energy Performance Indicator: 329.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.