- Architect designed by Niall O’Keeffe
- Completely renovated, remodelled and extended in 2010
- Generous and tastefully presented accommodation
- Heat exchanger with solar panels
- Kitchen, utility, pantry, wardrobes and bathroom built by Newcastle Design
- Electronic front gate
- Impressive master bedroom suite with large walk in fitted dressing room and Newcastle bathroom
- South west facing rear garden
- Carlson windows throughout
- Floor area 321 sqm (3,465 sqft)
- All rooms cabled for TV
- Plantation shutters supplied by Shutters of Ireland
- Instant pumped hot water throughout the house
- All rooms Cat5 cabled
- Underground ESB and phone lines
- Two pedestrian side entrances
No. 25 is one of the finest houses to come to the market in Mount Merrion in recent years. It has been completely redeveloped in 2010 to a meticulous standard which is immediately evident from quality and detail included such as the heat exchange system, solar panels, under floor heating, Carlson windows, wellappointed bedrooms with en suites and a Newcastle Design kitchen.
The outstanding accommodation briefly comprises a generous entrance hall off which there is the front living room with bay window, office and cloaks cupboard. Through impressive double doors there is an inner hall off which there is the family shower room, bedroom 4 currently in use as an art studio, utility room and steps down to a striking open plan kitchen/ living/dining room which comprises a Newcastle Design kitchen, large Kal 85 wood burner surrounded by quartz in the living area and concertina doors in the dining area leading to a beautifully landscaped garden. From this level there is also access to a superior master suite with a large dressing room and Newcastle Design bathroom. Upstairs there are two bright and generous south west facing bedrooms, both en suite. There is also a large attic room and ample under eaves storage throughout.
Mather Road is one of the most sought after residential roads in Mount Merrion. There is a vibrant community centre, churches, sports facilities, university campus at Belfield and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools close by. Dublin city centre is easily accessible by the QBC, Luas and the N11, as is Dundrum Town Centre, Stillorgan and Blackrock Village.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: (3.00m x 5.00m)
- 3.00m x 5.00m (9’10” x 16’5”) [maximum measurement] with Plantation shutters, feature Gazco gas fire, security alarm system and door to large cloakroom.
- Office: (2.80m x 3.85m)
- with a large array of fitted shelving units, fitted desk and corner window with plantation shutters.
- Living Room: (4.65m x 4.95m)
- [measurement to include the bay window] with ceiling coving, fireplace with open fire, tiled inset and raised tiled hearth, built-in bookshelf unit, window overlooking front and feature bay window.
- Inner Hall: (1.65m x 4.15m)
- access via double doors. Door to
- Newcastle Design bathroom with quartz tops with w.c., w.h.b., shower with Monsoon shower head, bath, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls and window to side with plantation shutters.
- Bedroom 4 / Art Studio: (3.30m x 3.60m)
- Currently used as an office, with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, range of Newcastle Design fitted cupboards, desk unit and window to side.
- Utility Room: (2.80m x 3.05m)
- with a large range of fitted cupboards, granite worktop, Belfast sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, partially tiled walls and door to rear garden.
- Communicating Lobby: (1.15m x 5.50m)
- with feature corner window overlooking gravelled courtyard. Steps down to master bedroom suite
- Master Bedroom: (4.45m x 5.40m)
- with a large range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, fitted tv unit and bookshelf, security alarm pad by the bed, ceiling coving, door leading to the rear garden and plantation shutters. Door to dressing room and door to
- En suite: (3.20m x 2.75m)
- with w.c., his and hers w.h.b.’s, large walk-in shower with Monsoon shower head, bath, Newcastle Design cabinet units and drawers, heated towel rail, tiled floor, partially tiled walls and window to side.
- Dressing Room: (2.50m x 4.45m)
- with tiled floor, Newcastle fitted wardrobe units, drawer units and shelving
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room: (9.85m x 7.65m)
- open plan.
- Newcastle Design kitchen with a large kitchen island, stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, fantastic range of fitted cupboard units, integrated Neff oven, secon
- Dining Area:
- with double glazed concertina doors opening onto the rear garden.
- Living Area:
- with large Kal 85 wood burner surrounded by quartz, good range of Newcastle Design fitted units including tv unit.
- Pantry: (1.62m x 3.98m)
- large walk-in pantry, with a great range of fitted cupboards to include integrated Electrolux freezer and Liebherr fridge freezer fitted by Newcastle Design.
- Bright landing, with steps up to attic room an access to under eaves storage.
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 5.45m)
- with large picture window overlooking the rear garden, range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and extra undereaves storage by Newcastle Design. Door to
- En suite:
- with w.c., cabinet w.h.b., shower, towel rail, velux window, tiled floors and walls.
- Bedroom 3: (5.10m x 3.90m)
- carpeted with two velux windows to the front and two to the rear, fitted wardrobes and access undereaves storage fitted by Newcastle Design. Door to
- En suite Wet Room:
- with w.c., cabinet w.h.b., shower, velux window, towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (3.45m x 7.15m)
- with four roof lights.
The large front garden is walled and surrounded by flower beds and set behind electronic gates where there is a large gravelled area providing ample off street car parking. There are feature tiled steps up to the front door together with pedestrian gated side access on both sides of the property leading to the back garden which comprises a patio area and raised lawn with gravelled pathway, fish pond, garden shed and plant room which houses the gas boiler, hot water tank and solar panels on the roof.
BER No. 111805891
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.