- Mature residential location, five minutes’ walk from Marlay Park.
- Beautiful extended family home.
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout.
- Two / Three reception rooms.
- Three / Four bedrooms.
- Sunny westerly facing rear garden.
- Utility area.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Alarm system fitted
- Floor area approx. 131 sq.m. (1410 sq.ft.)
The generous accommodation is imaginatively laid out and briefly comprises on ground floor of a large welcoming entrance hallway, living room leading to a superb kitchen / dining room / large family room. The downstairs accommodation also includes a utility room and a study / fourth bedroom. Upstairs there is a bright landing area with three ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a driveway with off-street car parking for two vehicles with mature shrubs and plants. The rear garden is delightfully landscaped to a low-maintenance style, extending to 16m (48ft) and enjoying a sunny westerly aspect.
In the heart of Rathfarnham, this is a deservedly popular residential location which offers families a wonderful safe environment to live in and is in close proximity to a range of amenities, including nearby shopping facilities on Grange Road and Dundrum Town Centre. There are a range of primary schools within the vicinity and sought-after secondary schools are all easily accessible. It is in close proximity to the M50, there is a regular bus service to and from Dublin City Centre and the LUAS station at Dundrum and Balally are a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (0.85m x 1.90m)
- with understairs cloakroom area and storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (4.00m x 4.10m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to front, hard wood floor and double doors to Dining Room.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (7.45m x 3.55m)
- with magnificent modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, marble worktops, built-in breakfast table and separate breakfast bar, De Dietrich gas hob, double stoves oven, plumbing for dishwasher, one and half bowl sink unit, velux rooflight, recessed downlights, coving and tiled floor.
- Family Room: (5.40m x 3.80m)
- with tiled floor, recessed lighting, pitched ceiling with two velux windows, vaulted ceiling, large window overlooking west-facing garden to rear and sliding door leading to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: (5.00m x 1.90m)
- with plumbing for washing machiine, built-in cupboards, cloak room area, door to garden to front and door to rear garden. Door to
- Bedroom 4 / Study: (5.00m x 2.25m)
- with recessed lighting and bow window overlooking garden to front. Door to
- W.C.: (1.65m x 0.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and door to Utility Area.
- Landing: (0.85m x 2.90m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard and access to attic via Stira staircase.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.30m x 3.80m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over and dressing table.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (4.10m x 3.30m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.00m x 2.65m)
- with built-in wardrobe / storage cupboard.
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.35m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with storage cupboard under, bath with shower attachment, separate shower with Triton AS2000XT electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is stocked with mature trees and plants with bordering hedgerow and provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with pedestrian access to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to approximately 16m (48ft) and enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. The garden is beautifully arranged with two paved patio areas interspaced with an abundance of shrubs, trees and plants with lawned garden area and water feature. There is also a very useful store shed to the rear. Shed: 2.50m x 4.80m (8'2" x 15'9")
BER No. 112417977
Energy Performance Indicator: 267.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.