- Magnificent family home in sought after location, opposite Marlay Park.
- Beautifully presented and finished to the highest standards throughout.
- Imaginatively extended and remodelled in recent years.
- Three reception rooms.
- Three / Four bedrooms.
- Beautiful fitted modern kitchen.
- Utility room.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Low maintenance landscaped private garden to rear.
- Gas central heating system.
- New fitted double glazed windows.
- Alarm system.
- Floor Area of approximately 131 sq.m. (1400 sq.ft.).
The generous accommodation is imaginatively laid out and briefly comprises on the ground floor a living room, dining room which opens out to the delightful rear garden, spacious kitchen / breakfast room and a 3rd reception room/ fourth bedroom, utility and shower room. Upstairs there is a bright landing area with three ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway with off street car parking for two vehicles with extensive shrubs and plants. The rear garden is delightfully landscaped to a low maintenance style extending to approx. 12m (37ft) with the potential to extend S.P.P.
In the heart of Rathfarnham, this is a deservedly popular residential location offers families a wonderful safe environment to live in and is in close proximity to a range of amenities to include nearby shopping facilities on Grange Road and Dundrum Town Centre which is within easy reach. There are a range of primary schools in the vicinity and sought after secondary schools are all easily accessible. It is in close proximity to the M50, there is a regular bus service to and from Dublin city centre and the Luas station at Dundrum and Balally are a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (4.85m x 1.95m)
- with tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard and staircase leading to upper floor.
- Living Room: (4.00m x 4.45m)
- (measurement into bay) with beautiful raised gas coal effect fire with brass inset, feature bay window overlooking garden to front, coving and recess lighting. Double doors to
- Dining Room: (3.50m x 4.00m)
- with double doors opening to rear garden. Door to Kitchen / Breakfast Room.
- Family Room / Bedroom 4: (2.40m x 4.70m)
- (measurement into bay) with feature bay window overlooking garden to front, coving, recessed lights and hard wood floor.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.70m x 4.30m)
- with beautiful modern fitted oak kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, display units, display cupboard, provision for integrated appliances, one and half bowl sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher and built-in Siemens hob and double Belling oven. Vaulted ceiling with two velux windows, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Door to store cupboard with central heating boiler. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.70m x 2.65m)
- with built-in storage cupboards, worktops, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor, part tiled wall and door to rear garden. Door to
- Shower Room: (1.15m x 2.55m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T80I electric shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Landing Area: (3.50m x 1.82m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard, recessed lighting and coving.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (4.15m x 3.30m)
- with built-in sliding mirrored door wardrobes, encompassing wardrobe space with built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 2 / Master Bedroom (to front): (4.15m x 4.40m)
- with extensive built-in sliding mirrored door wardrobes, incorporating fitted shelving and drawers and hard wood oak floor.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.90m x 2.70m)
- Bathroom: (1.80m x 2.45m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit under, bath with Triton T90I electric shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is set in low-maintenance with gravel bordered by hedgerow with central paved path area. There is off-street car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and is professionally landscaped in a low maintenance style with paved patio area and bordering hedgerow, flower beds and mature trees. The garden extends to approximately 12m (37ft) in length and 10m (30ft) in width. There is a very useful timber storage shed to the rear of the garden.
BER No. 109752907
Energy Performance Indicator: 378.43 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org