- Mature residential location, convenient to a host of local amenities
- Spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home
- Large kitchen/dining room
- Guest w.c.
- Wired for a burglar alarm system
- Stira access to attic
- Oil fired central heating
- Walking distance to local primary schools
- In close proximity of Dundrum village and Marlay Park
- Total floor area approximately 115 sq. m (1,237 sq. ft)
The accommodation comprises of a large living room and separate family room, guest wc. and open plan kitchen dining room. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front there is off street parking and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is low maintenance and measures approx. 10 x 7.5 metres (32 x 24ft)
Marley Court’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 22 minutes from the city centre. It is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word (to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. Public transport & Luas Green Line at Dundrum are the closest stop. (8 minute drive)
- Porch (1.88m x 1.13m)
- Tiled floor
- Entrance Hall (5.07m x 1.06m)
- Cloakroom / WC (2.37m x 1.96m)
- Living Room (3.00m x 5.28m)
- Featured marble fireplace with gas insert fire
- Family Room (2.07m x 5.43m)
- Featured bay window
- Kitchen/Living (2.42m x 7.14m)
- Range of kitchen units and cupboards, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Creda electric oven.
- Landing (4.13m x 2.02m)
- Attic access
- Bedroom 1 (3.02m x 4.13m)
- Double room to the front. Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (2.91m x 3.56m)
- Double room to the front.
- Bedroom 3 (2.58m x 2.38m)
- to the rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.06m x 3.87m)
- Double room to the rear. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (2.68m x 2.04m)
- w.c, whb, bath, heated towel rail, electric shower Triton T90XR. Fully tiled floors and walls.
Garden to the front provides off street car parking, raised flower bed with mature trees, with pedestrian gate to side. The rear garden is partly paved, and lawned with raised flower bed and mature trees, providing a high degree of privacy. The rear garden extends 10 x 7.5 metres (32 x 24ft) approx
BER No. 111497467
Energy Performance Indicator: 330.49 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.