- Substantial 3 bedroom semi-detached property overlooking green to the front
- Sunny west facing rear garden
- Alarm system.
- Well maintained throughout
- Located immediately adjacent to the wonderful amenities of Marlay Park
- Within walking distance of local primary schools
- Two reception rooms
- Downstairs bathroom
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Floor area approximately 110sq.m (1,184sq.ft).
The property itself comprises a beautiful semi-detached family residence, situated on this quiet and very private road. On entering the property there is a welcoming entrance hall with guest bathroom. There are two interconnecting reception rooms, kitchen area and guest bathroom. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and the main family bathroom. The property offers obvious potential for further development, subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
Marlay Grange is a highly regarded and much sought after mature residential development situated opposite Marley Park off the Grange Road and located approximately 6 miles (9.5km) from Dublin city centre. The location could not be better boasting numerous local amenities on the doorstep including walks in Marlay and St Enda’s Park as well as the Dublin Mountains just a short drive away. A number of exceptional primary and secondary schools are within easy reach including: Divine Word National School, Scoil Nathi, Wesley College and Beaufort. There are a myriad of shopping facilities at Marlay, Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Ballinteer shopping centres are all within a short distance of the property. The area is serviced by excellent transport with the Luas at Balally, numerous bus routes and direct access to the M50 motorway.
- Entrance Porch: (0.42m x 1.00m)
- opening to
- Entrance Hall: (4.15m x 1.90m)
- with understairs storage cupboard / cloakroom.
- Living Room: (4.10m x 3.75m)
- with marble fireplace with hard wood surround and gas coal effect fire and marble hearth, window overlooking garden and Dargle Valley to front. Double doors to
- Dining Room: (3.25m x 3.25m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear. Door to
- Kitchen: (3.60m x 3.65m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, one and half bowl sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, two windows overlooking garden to rear and door to side.
- Shower Room: (1.50m x 2.75m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T80 electric shower, recessed downlights, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Landing: (1.95m x 3.45m)
- with door to hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.10m x 4.15m)
- with built-in double wardrobes, window overlooking garden to front and Stira staircase with access to attic.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (4.20m x 2.75m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.00m x 2.75m)
- with built-in wardrobes and shelving.
- Bathroom: (1.80m x 2.45m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, separate shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
Garage / Utility Room: 5.15m x 2.50m (16'11" x 8'2") approx. 12.87m2 with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, and pedestrian entrance to front leading to rear garden. Part of this garage area has been truncated to accommodation the shower room access from the hallway. Front: The garden to the front is cobble-paved with off-street car parking for two vehicles and flower beds to the side with mature hedgerow to the front and side. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. Rear: The rear garden extends to approximately 17m (45ft). The property enjoys a sunny westerly aspect with extensive lawn garden area, small patio area and bordering hedgerow and plants to rear. There is also a barna shed. Subject to the acquiring the necessary planning permission, the garden offers obvious potential to extend the existing residence.
BER No. 111970158
Energy Performance Indicator: 311.9 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.