- Sunny south facing rear garden.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Deceptively spacious accommodation.
- Many original period features.
- Well-proportioned reception room and bedrooms.
- Sash windows throughout.
- Floor area approximately 150 sqm (1,615 sqft).
- Low maintenance landscaped front garden.
Internally, the accommodation comprises a fine reception hall, with large open plan living/dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room, with utility room off and separate family/television room and downstairs w.c. Upstairs, on the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. On the second floor, there is a large attic room/third bedroom with separate shower room. Outside to the front, there is a low maintenance, railed garden and to the rear, there is a low maintenance south facing garden.
Marlborough Road is an exceptionally popular road in this much sought-after residential area in the heart of Donnybrook, running from Morehampton Road to Sandford Road. This is a superb residential location within walking distance of a myriad of amenities in the immediate area to include a selection of specialist shops, restaurants and pubs in both Donnybrook and Ranelagh villages. An abundance of excellent local schools in the area including Muckross Park College, Gonzaga, Sandford Park, and St. Mary’s National School, Belmont Avenue. Dublin city centre is easily accessible with the LUAS at Beechwood and Ranelagh a short stroll away, together with regular bus services along both Morehampton and Sandford Roads.
- Reception Hall (1.45m x 4.10m)
- with polished timber floor.
- Living Room (4.30m x 3.75m)
- with black cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth, arch and step down to
- Dining Room (2.80m x 4.10m)
- with black cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, brass hood and slate hearth.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.75m x 7.20m)
- overall measurement, the kitchen is fitted with a good range of maple press and drawer units, four ring Seimens hob, stainless steel double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, black marble work surfaces, extractor fan, and polished timber flooring.
- Family/TV Room (2.85m x 4.55m)
- off the kitchen, with polished timber flooring, velux roof light and double-doors leading out to the rear garden.
- Inner Hall (1.70m x 3.10m)
- with understairs storage and downstairs w.c. with pedestal w.h.b., w.c and tiled floor.
- Utility Room (1.60m x 2.50m)
- with stainless steel sink unit and plumbing for a washing machine.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom/Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 3.70m)
- to the front, with ceiling coving and walk in wardrobe 1.40m x 3.10m (4'5 x 12'1).
- Bedroom 2 (2.60m x 3.00m)
- to the rear.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.30m)
- to the front, with pedestal w.h.b., w.c., bath with shower attachment and shower over, part-tiled walls, tiled floor, and sash window overlooking the front.
- with double-shelved hot press, with immersion timer. From the Landing there is a staircase leading up the the second floor/attic.
- Second Floor
- Attic (3.75m x 3.80m)
- with under eaves storage.
- Shower Room (1.75m x 2.65m)
- comprisiing pedestal w.h.b., w.c and step-in tiled shower.
- To the front, there is a railed and hedged garden mainly in gravel with mature shrubs, trees, flowerbeds and cobbled pedestian path to hall door. To the rear, there is a sunny south facing garden measuring approximately 8.20m (26'9) laid out in decking and gravel with mature shrubs, trees and stone wall.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.