- A most central and sought-after cul-de-sac location
- Mature well maintained development
- Floor area of approximately 89sq.m (956sq.ft)
- Service charge of approximately €750 per annum
- Well served by public transport including bus and local DART station
- Residents pedestrian shortcut to DART station
- Private rear garden of approx. 8m (26ft.) in length
- Electric heating
- Digital security alarm
Without question this is a highly convenient and popular location being within easy reach of an extensive variety of facilities and amenities including local shops, shopping centres, restaurants, churches and pubs. There are a number of recreational amenities also in the immediate area which include golf, tennis and rugby clubs along with the marine activities in Dun Laoghaire. The Glenageary DART Station is only a short stroll via a resident’s laneway to the rear which leads onto Marlborough Road allowing ease of access into the city centre and surrounding areas.
- Entrance Hallway (1m x 3.6m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, fuse box, digital alarm system and tiled floor
- Living Room (3.5m x 6m)
- with box bay window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, roof light, raised fire with brick front, sandstone tiled hearth and timber mantle and door to
- Inner Lobby
- Downstairs W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan, fitted mirror and cloak hanging
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.6m x 4.6m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, door to rear garden, dual windows overlooking the rear, a range of wall and floor units, single bowl stainless steel sink, tiled splashback, Hoover washing machine, Tricity Bendix oven with Philips extractor over, breakfast bar area, tiled floor and under counter Beko fridge
- with hatch to attic and shelved hot press with timed immersion system
- Master Bedroom (4.1m x 4.5m)
- with excellent range of built in wardrobes, deep over stairs storage, dressing area with fitted mirror, window overlooking the front and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashback, extractor fan, Dimplex heater, shaving light and Triton T90SI shower
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 3.3m)
- with an excellent range of built in wardrobes and overlooks the rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.1m x 2.7m)
- with close rail, shelving and overlooks the rear
- with bath with shower attachment, w.c., wash hand basin, Dimplex heater, shaving light and Velux window
Marlborough Court is set amongst well-maintained communal grounds with ample off street parking to the front. The delightful rear garden measuring approx. 8m (26ft) is immensely private laid out in patio with Barna shed and mature shrubbery and planting availing of a pedestrian access onto a laneway which allows access onto Marlborough Road and to the front.
BER No. 111936134
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.13kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.