- Double glazed timber frame windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 168 sq m (1,800 sq ft)
- Located only a short walk to Glenageary Dart station, Sandycove and Glasthule Villages together with the seafront
There are numerous schools both primary and secondary within the area together with recreational and sporting activities including local tennis clubs, parks, the seafront, yacht clubs and shopping facilities in Dun Laoghaire together with bus and DART.
- Entrance Porch:
- leads to
- Reception Hall: (4.5m x 1.5m)
- with ceiling coving, understairs storage, tiled ceramic floor and
- Cloakroom: (1.8m x 1.6m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled ceramic floor and window.
- Play Room / Office: (4.7m x 2.4m)
- with enclosed fuse board, ceiling coving and tiled ceramic floor.
- Living Room: (5.2m x 3.7m)
- with ceiling coving, raised gas fire and fitted shelving.
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (7.9m x 3.7m)
- with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, range of maple fronted fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, polished granite work surfaces, integrated five ring gas Neff hob with extractor fan over, integrated electric oven, plumbed for washing machine and dryer and tiled ceramic floor. Double doors leading out to the rear garden.
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion and timer.
- Bedroom 1: (2.3m x 4.8m)
- with range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (4.3m x 3.0m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (4.6m x 3.0m)
- with sink unit and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.7m x 2.8m)
- Bathroom: (2.7m x 2.0m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with fitted unit under, jacuzzi bath, step-in shower, recessed lighting, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls.
- Attic Room (5.7m x 4.6m)
- with vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, three Velux windows and under eaves storage
- Ensuite Shower Room: (0.8m x 3.2m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in electric Mira Sport shower, mosaic tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and a velux window.
To the front there is a walled garden with off street car-parking. To the rear there is a garden 9 m wide and 5.5m long with decking and patio.
BER No. 102043445
Energy Performance Indicator: 350.95 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.