- Highly regarded and prestigious residential address
- Vast potential for further development subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Landscaped private walled rear garden laid out in lawn and large patio
- Gated off street parking for two cars comfortably
- Floor area of approximately 115sq.m (1,235sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Within a stroll of the seafront, the Forty Foot and the superb amenities in Sandycove and Glasthule villages
- Bus, DART and Aircoach easily accessible
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools, recreational and leisure facilities
- Private rear garden laid out in lawn and patio measuring approximately 10m x 11.5m
The bright and airy accommodation extends to approximately 115sq.m (1,235sq.ft) and has been extremely well maintained over the years. Although the property is presented very well, it has also been upgraded and modernised throughout. The wiring and plumbed have been replaced and the external walls and roof space have been injected and sprayed with foam for extra insulation. With the coast so close there are also excellent sea views from the bay windows.
It will suit young families, professionals and downsizers alike and there is vast potential to extend the property to the side and rear subject to the necessary planning permissions. As can be seen by many of the neighbouring properties, precedent has been set to extend and increase the size of the property substantially.
Marine Avenue is a highly regarded prestigious settled address that rarely comes to the market. The proximity to the seafront, Sandycove beach, the Forty Foot and the East Pier as well as Glasthule and Sandycove Villages make this an ideal location and highly sought after. It is surrounded by a selection of primary and secondary schools such as Castle Park School, Harold’s National School, Loreto Abbey Dalkey and Rathdown just to name a number. Recreation and leisure activities are excellent with a selection of tennis, golf, football/GAA and rugby clubs within close proximity and the four yacht clubs at Dun Laoghaire harbour with its extensive marina will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
There are two DART stations close by and the No. 8 bus route services the city centre and the Aircoach runs hourly to the airport. Glasthule, Sandycove and Dalkey Villages have many local boutique and specialist shops, delicatessens, cafes and bars and have some of the finest restaurants on offer in south County Dublin. Dun Laoghaire offers more extensive shopping not too far away.
The location of this property is second to none and viewing comes highly recommended.
- Reception Hall (2.5m x 4.29m)
- with ceiling coving, digital security alarm unit, wall lights and dado rail
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, recessed lighting and fitted mirror
- Sitting Room (4.29m x 4.45m)
- with bay window overlooking the front, ceiling coving, very fine painted fireplace with marble inset, raised marble hearth and gas coal effect fire to the front, television point and folding doors leading through to the
- Dining Room (3.38m x 3.45m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose and double folding double glazed PVC French doors that open out into the rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.2m x 3.35m)
- with tiled floor, solid oak kitchen comprising presses, saucepan drawers, drawers, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Stoves four ring gas hob with extractor over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, Beko double oven, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, display cabinets, recessed lighting, digital heating controls, breakfast bar, dual aspect windows overlooking the garden and a double glazed sliding PVC door that opens out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (2.48m x 3.45m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, picture rail and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.38m x 3.53m)
- with window overlooking the rear, picture rail and painted cast iron fireplace with tiled inset
- Bedroom 3 (4.25m x 4.47m)
- with an excellent range of ceiling to floor built in wardrobes, dressing table unit with mirror over, drawer under and light, picture rail and the bay window enjoys views down Marine Avenue out to Scotsman's Bay and taking in the East Pier
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with shower attachment over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, solid timber floor, part tiled walls and fitted mirror
- the garden to the rear measures approx. 10m x 11.5m with a natural stone slab patio, walled and fenced garden laid out in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery, planting, trees, hedging and bushes, outside tap and path with wrought iron gate leading through to the front
- Garage (4.85m x 2.79m)
- with up and over door and Ideal Classic gas fired central heating boiler
To the front there is a gated front garden with gravelled parking for two cars, detached garage with up and over door and a pedestrian gate leads through to the rear garden. The rear garden is private, attractively landscaped and planted and laid out in lawn with a large patio area. It measures approximately 10m x 11.5m.
BER No. 107856361
Energy Performance Indicator: 396.8 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.