- Superb family accommodation of approximately 90sqm ( 970sq ft)
- Private south east facing lawned rear garden approx. 62ft in length
- Gas fired central heating
- Offering superb potential to remodel and upgrade should one wish too
- Excellent quiet mature residential location
- Off-street parking and garage suitable for conversion subject to planning permission
- Location second to none with every conceivable amenity within walking distance
Marian Road is a very popular residential location in the heart of Rathfarnham. Every conceivable amenity is literally on the doorstep and the new resident will be spoilt for choice with an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools locally, such as Rathfarnham Parish National School, St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto Grange Road, Loreto Beaufort and Educate Together. A short stroll to Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Rathfarham Village. There are excellent transport links making Dublin City Centre an easy commute. The M50 is accessed locally.
- Porch (1.8m x 0.6m)
- with tiled floor, double glazed sliding door unit and step up to
- Entrance Hall (2.0m x 4.0m)
- with access to understairs guest wc, alarm panel, staircase, landing with window to side, and spotlights.
- Kitchen (3.40m x 2.70m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, range of floor and eye-level cupboards, plumbed for dishwasher, free standing cooker, free standing fridge with window overlooking garden to the rear and door to side access. Double-glazed window to rear. Spotlights.
- Dining Room (3.90m x 3.70m)
- with wood surround fireplace with marble insert and electric fire and centre rose.
- Guest WC (0.9m x 1.5m)
- with wc and whb.
- Living Room (3.80m x 3.30m)
- with window to front, fireplace (blocked up) and centre rose.
- Bathroom (1.80m x 1.60m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, wc, whb and bath with telescopic hose.
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 3.90m)
- with hotpress, floor-to-ceiling wardrobe with mirror and window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 4.10m)
- overlooking front with floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.40m)
- to the front.
To the front the house is lawned, bordered by a wall, paved with gated off street parking. The garage which measure 3.60m X 4.60m offers obvious potential to extend the accommodation or use for further storage. A particular feature of this property is the attractive private south east facing lawned rear garden extending to approximately 60ft. A block built outhouse is plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
BER No. 106474653
Energy Performance Indicator: 444.45
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.