- Highly popular residential address
- Superb gardens to rear with a south westerly orientation measuring approximately 28m (92ft) in length
- Well served by public transport including DART and bus
- Potential to extend to the rear subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Gas fired central heating
- Overall floor area approximately 90sq.m (970sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The property itself is of generous proportions extending to approximately 90sq.m (970sq.ft) and accommodation briefly comprises of a large entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, study and utility room while upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate wc. A particular feature of this property is the extensive south westerly rear garden measuring approximately 28m (92ft) in length.
This is a location second to none being within easy access of a wide array of facilities and amenities on the doorstep including local shopping as well as two shopping centres at Blackrock, excellent restaurants, pubs, churches and stunning coastal walks. There is a regular bus service on Newtownpark Avenue and the DART is also easily accessible in Blackrock. There is an excellent selection of schools in the locality including Newpark Comprehensive School with its wonderful new facilities and amenities literally a stone’s throw away. Access to the arterial road networks is excellent with the N11 dual carriageway with the QBC and the M50 only a short distance away providing ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide.
- Entrance Hall (2.1m x 3.9m)
- with timber laminate floor
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 3.8m)
- with window overlooking the front, timber laminate floor and open fireplace with timber surround and marble hearth
- Kitchen (3.2m x 2.4m)
- with linoleum floor, fitted floor and wall units, tiled splashback, Nordmende oven, Nordmende four ring electric hob, Nordmende dishwasher, three cupboards with shelving including the hot press, large picture window overlooking the rear and Nordmende fridge
- Study (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden and timber effect floor
- Utility Room (1.5m x 2.6m)
- plumbed for washing machine and door opening out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 2.8m)
- with window overlooking the front and original fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.4m)
- with large picture window overlooking the rear and original fireplace
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.4m)
- with bath with Triton electric shower over, partially tiled walls, wash hand basin with vanity unit and door into the
- Separate W.C.
- with window overlooking the rear
There is a pedestrian gate to the front of the property with a path leading up to the front door. To the rear of the property there is an extensive garden with a sought after south westerly orientation. The rear garden measures approximately 28m (92ft) in length and is laid out in lawn with a block built garden shed.
BER No. 101645281
Energy Performance Indicator: 428.08
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.